ok im in a picckle

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Sep 29, 2006.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

ok so im in a little pickle and i kinda need a lil advice....i was goin to move to florida to help out family. well my family doesnt need the help so i am stayin home.and i am gettin ready to move back to school and live in my fraternity house which is an hour from home.. well in my home town i have these 2 girls that dont each other cuz one is from a neighborin twon....these two girls are awesome...nichole is cute and i always had a tiny crush on her throughout school, danielle is another girl i met through a girl i dated...and she told me she would love to date me if i was single...well thats not all...at schhool i have two more girls...stephanie and christina...they both r cute and easy to talk to...i enjoy their company and i can see my self bein official wit n e of these girls...i dont wanna hurt ne of them but i dont know how to tell them or wut to do..i have been in bed wit all of them...and only had sex wit one...and being in a "frat" i have the rep of playin girls..and yes it sounds like it but they all kinda came at the same time and i just got caught off guard. i would love to find a good girl...i dunno i just need some advice

2. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

fuck them all until you get busted.

3. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

lol well i guess thattd work but i dont wanna hurt them....they all are too sweet

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if that's true, figure out which one you want to be with the most and go after her.

Going after all of them at the same time is going to hurt all of them except the one you end up being with.

5. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Pick the one that thinks its cool when you 'wit' instead of with!

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

As long as you are honest, you don't have to worry about hurting them.

Make it clear to each of them that you are seeing other women. You don't need to give any names or specific details. But you can make it known that you are not tied to one woman and you are "playing the field."

Deep inside you believe this will cause them to no longer want to spend time with you, when in reality, it will most likely increase each girls attraction for you.

You are in the position of power here. You are the desirable one. Don't let your social conditioning force you to do things you don't want to do.

This is a unique time in your life that will never happen again. Enjoy it to the fullest.

7. Grey Legion

Grey Legion New Member

Pick the one that finds it ok that you can't spell and have shit grammar..
    She will be the keeper, if she can see past that your in !!

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

that would be "you're" not "your"

way to comment on someone else's grammar while showing you have no clue yourself :bigthumb:

And two elipses isn't correct either, you need three (the dots after "grammar")

9. f12button

f12button New Member

What frat are you in?

10. Grey Legion

Grey Legion New Member

AH, you got me, I have no clue :noes:

11. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

Delta Chi,

and yail...thnx for stickin up for me and thanx for the advice...and grey legion way to make ur self look stupid :mamoru: ...i cant type its not my fault :ugh:

12. Grey Legion

Grey Legion New Member

Actually, it was meant as some cheeky humour, I guess no one got that part. Due to the over use of forums and blog site's, many people have lost the ability to spell and use grammar myself included. In closing what my off beat sense of humor was really intend for was just be yourself and the one that sees your faults and excepts them will be yours.

aight, gots togo peece to ya...LOL

13. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

And then bang their friends!

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

The problem is, you have been socially conditioned to believe it is wrong to see more than one woman. So you think that if you are "caught" you will be in "trouble."

This isn't your fault - its what society has taught you.

You can choose to "unlearn it" and change your beliefs if you want to.

If you believe it is ok to see more than one woman at a time, then it is. Provided you aren't lying to the women.