FRK ok im a big lurker but..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Muchacho_Gasolino, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Muchacho_Gasolino

Muchacho_Gasolino New Member

It's starting to seem to me like there are way too many people on here looking for a freak show. I mean this is "freak"yshiat but I dont think it is meant to be emphasized in the side tent at the circus kind of way. I guess we cant stop them doing that this is posted publically and we cant control everyones thoughts but i dont think they should be allowed to make it clear to others what the

examples:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1349954
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1348857

theres tons more im just lazy

seems like every time someone posts about something that not everyone is into you get a bunch of people with the :mamoru: :ugh: :rolleyes: bullshit
    and isn't that what this place is supposed to be about, stuff not everyone is into? I noticed the new forum rules thing and i think that spells everything out pretty clearly but i also noticed that absolutely no one seems to be listening to it. I also noticed that it didn't really seem to be like this that much until that one thread in offtopic about the self fellation was moved here and along came the trolls
    i dont wanna be nitpicky it just really seems like there is an incident in almost every recent thread and i think it'd be a more comfortable and fun place for everyone if that shit was cut out like NOW
    just wondering if anyone else feels the same way..

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Definately true.. We've had a LOT more intollerant people floating around in here lately and it's just killing the mood.

3. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

4. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

I somewhat feel that way, but I think those two threads are pretty good. I think it's people trying to come out of the wood work and participate. I could sit here all night and make 1000 threads of what I like and do, but I like seeing new people post some things, circus tent or not, it's all good to me :)

5. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

the wind pants one, a little on the odd side, but I gotta say though that I have a pair of shorts like that and they feel really neato to wear and I love the sound

the other one sounded like a pretty legit thread and has a lot of really great replies

there is a bunch of bullshit, always has been, and we do our best to either reform the assholes or run them off

but, there needs to be some humor here too, and far too often someone will say something that is meant to be funny and people will jump all over them simply because they are a noob and no one gets their sense of humor

6. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I dunno 'bout hotties cause I never go there

but as for here, it is what we make it

if we are a stronger presence than the asshats, and point out the rules only once and then move on with the conversation, they would take up so much less space

people in here I think have started getting better about that, only having one person make a reply and then those that come after retraining themselves and leaving it at that until a mod can take care of it

post more of the good stuff, get into the topics, add some input, keep the conversations going and interesting and this place is great

let the annoying people here get to you and all we have is crappy n00bs and whiney regulars, neither is much fun

I've said it before, f/s is what you make it, take over and make it great, or shy away and let it be taken over, the only people who can make that happen are those of you who post in here

7. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Only complaint I have is all the ugh faces and stupid responses to our gay/bi crew for telling there stories / posting pictures.

Im not gay but I understand the forum and appreciate the contributions. Hell ive even gotten ideas from a few. Anyways this is probably falling on deaf ears. I think all the mods do a great job of weading out the morons.

8. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

I have to agree. It seems the gay guys are still getting more than their share of judgemental people.

9. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Just use the Ignore function (or simply don't read the posts). I usually don't use my ignore list but recently I have added a slew of names to it.