OK, I want to start a new diet\workout routine

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by tragicher0, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tragicher0

tragicher0 Before I couldn't even spell DBA, now I are one OT Supporter

Here goes. After I got seperated I fell off and put on prolly 100lbs. Now im ready to lose it. Ive tried those damned fad diets and what not, but nothing really worked. That being said, I did have luck with Atkins, lost 30 lbs, but felt like shit all the time. I'm really just trying to lose the beer gut, everything else about my body is in decent shape, I dont have those fatty rolls like pigs do, but it looks like im smuggling a bowling ball.

I'm trying to watch what I eat, and what not. Never drink soda or coffee, but am addicted to Red Bull. Enjoy beer, probably too much and its contributed to my beer belly.

Any ideas what would be good for me? I'm not very active, I am a IT office dweller so I dont get to move around much. Was always in great shape thru HS and College, and now that im 25 and still in my prime, I want to get it back.

2. Zika

Zika My avatar is still NOT me

The stickies are a good place to start :dunno:

3. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Read stickies + gym.

/thread

4. Wombats Unlimited

Wombats Unlimited OT Supporter

You cant say you want to lose weight and get in shape but not be willing to clean up your diet and exercise more. Just do 1 - 1.5 hours a day cardio, and eat ONLY clean and you'll transform so fast it'll shock you, but if you're not willing to put in the effort you're obviously not that serious about getting healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.