OK, I think I need some help...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by texchef, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texchef

texchef Guest

The ECA thread got me thinking so i would like a concensus of my daily routine from the bolys and broletts here about what I am doing and if I am on the right track. First a little background:

Feb of last year I was at my heaviest of 255lbs. I'm 5'10". I quit smoking cold turkey and started a 5 day a week regiment of gym time and cleaned up my eating. I also started taking Ripped Fuel (sucks). I switched to Vasopro once in the morning and then one about an hour before gym time. By mid june I was at 220 and feeling great. I did this because me, my wife and my parents were going on a cruise and I wanted to look good. Of course that is where I fell of the wagon. I started smoking again, eating bad and then I got a Corporate Chef job and that took me out of the fast paced kitchen.

Fast forward to today. I am 238 as of this moring. I re-started Jan 2nd but the new work schedule makes my gym time later in the afternoon by about an hour and I hate cooking dinner at 7pm cause that puts us eating at close to 8pm.

Breakfast:

Bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch in 2%
    -OR-
    Scrambled eg whites and 1 slice of wheat toast

Snack:

Banana and protein shake or Cashews or small can of chicken

Lunch:

Met-RX BIG 100 bar, or chicken breast, or 6" dry turkey subway

Snack

E chased with another shake (both shakes are 2 scoops in 1 liter of water)

Workout for 1-1 1/2 hour(see routine below)

Dinner

Sensible dinner of clean food (we all know what this is by now)

Water= 4-5 liters per day.

WORKOUT ROUTINE

Monday:
    Back and BIs then 30 min of cardio

Tueday- classes at night

Wednesday- classes at night

Thursday:

Chest and TRIs then 30 min of cardio

Friday:

Shoulders, calves and abs then 30 min of cardio

Saturday:

Legs then 30 min of cardio

Sunday:

All cardio day, usually alternating swimming laps with 5-10 min in the dry sauna or a spin class.

Let me know what you think. I think I am on the right track cause this is what worked for me in the past but if adding C or Y to my E would help then I need some honesty. I can't get answers over at Johnstonefitness.com, they suck (appologies to members there also).

2. texchef

texchef Guest

All the opinions in here and no one has advice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.