OK, I think I need some help...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by texchef, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texchef

texchef Guest

The ECA thread got me thinking so i would like a concensus of my daily routine from the bolys and broletts here about what I am doing and if I am on the right track. First a little background:

Feb of last year I was at my heaviest of 255lbs. I'm 5'10". I quit smoking cold turkey and started a 5 day a week regiment of gym time and cleaned up my eating. I also started taking Ripped Fuel (sucks). I switched to Vasopro once in the morning and then one about an hour before gym time. By mid june I was at 220 and feeling great. I did this because me, my wife and my parents were going on a cruise and I wanted to look good. Of course that is where I fell of the wagon. I started smoking again, eating bad and then I got a Corporate Chef job and that took me out of the fast paced kitchen.

Fast forward to today. I am 238 as of this moring. I re-started Jan 2nd but the new work schedule makes my gym time later in the afternoon by about an hour and I hate cooking dinner at 7pm cause that puts us eating at close to 8pm.

Bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch in 2%
    Scrambled eg whites and 1 slice of wheat toast

Banana and protein shake or Cashews or small can of chicken

Met-RX BIG 100 bar, or chicken breast, or 6" dry turkey subway

E chased with another shake (both shakes are 2 scoops in 1 liter of water)

Workout for 1-1 1/2 hour(see routine below)

Sensible dinner of clean food (we all know what this is by now)

Water= 4-5 liters per day.

Back and BIs then 30 min of cardio

Tueday- classes at night

Wednesday- classes at night

Chest and TRIs then 30 min of cardio

Shoulders, calves and abs then 30 min of cardio

Legs then 30 min of cardio

All cardio day, usually alternating swimming laps with 5-10 min in the dry sauna or a spin class.

Let me know what you think. I think I am on the right track cause this is what worked for me in the past but if adding C or Y to my E would help then I need some honesty. I can't get answers over at Johnstonefitness.com, they suck (appologies to members there also).
  2. texchef

texchef Guest

All the opinions in here and no one has advice?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.