FRK ok i need some ideas,...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Nov 13, 2006.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i have been dating this girl for about 2 months. i have only been "exclusive" for a few weeks. i couldnt be happier. she loves sex and shes very experimental. she lets me try anything i want. weve done anal, and i have pictures and videos of us, and one night a couple weeks back i started kissin her and pullin on her hair well she liked that. then in the shower i was having sex and i started to kind of choke her (not too bad, more of a lets see what she thinks thing) and she told me loved it then i have done it more and a little tighter, not like i wanna kill her but , then last night, o man. we were watching a scary movie and there was a part where a ghost pins the girl to the bed and rapes her. well i hear my girl sayin hmmmm. so later we got to messing around and i decided lets see what she will do. so i told her not to move unless i tell her too and stuff liek that, then i got mean. i basicly did what the ghost did in the movie but she LOVED it, she has bruises now from me which i feel bad for but she liked it. so my question is, what else could i do to experiment with this, she is the first girl i have had that is like that and she tells me im the only guy who has done that to her and she thins she is wierd for likeing it. so since we both dont have a lot of experience any ideas would be helpful:wiggle:

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

visit your nearest sex shop and go toy shopping together. i'm personally a fan of dressing up (in costumes and whatnot) and double penetration :coolugh:

3. Laurel

Laurel New Member

try a toy store for shizzle! You can get some really comfy neoprene restraints that are pretty fun

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Check the FS archive for the Toys thread if there is no store near you. Even if there is, you can pre-shop online!:bigthumb:

5. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

lol you just had to throw in the shizzle didnt you laurizzle?

haha well thanks, yea i tried using my belt because that was the only thing handy and i was tryin to pin her down from getting away so it didnt work, im glad im strong or she would of kicked my ass, shes fiesty

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My little lady enjoys the rough stuff, so your woman is not alone. I've left some nasty marks, and we found out that her limit is when I crack her rib (oops!)

Be careful about choking - the voice box apparently has the tensile strength of about a ping pong ball, and if you crush it she's dead. Now I just put pressure on the sides of her neck, and carefully at that.

7. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

:eek3: :eek4: :noes: WOW i dont think she would like me to much if i cracked a rib, and yea after that comment about the voice box, she can choke her self. because i would be traumatized for life. and i would be in prison, and wow im just not gonna play with that any more haha

8. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

i love having my hands tangled in long hair:bigthumb:

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

. Although, I have created some tangles that took HOURS to undo...that kinda sucked, but it was fun at the time.