SRS OK. I need more help here PLEASE! v. UPDATE!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SovietRussia, Mar 21, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

ok. so i made this thread last week.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2410052

so she never really talked to me about her ex, or used me as an emotional tampon, which is good. we had been spending alot of time together, and just general hanging out like friends. then she started goofing around a little more, like playfully hitting me with a pillow, putting her legs on me, etc (also, i noticed her watching me while we were watching a movie). I took those as signs that she was into me, but as i said before, i dont really have much game, so i didnt make a move (what move should i have made?).

now tonight she came over again, and same old as the past couple days, legs on me (this time i kinda made a move because i was touching her legs, not really in an overtly sexual way, but i made sure to make contact. :o), practically begging me to stay up and watch a movie with her. she asked if i had a dvd player in my room. we end up starting up the movie in my room, in my bed. we were talking about something and i saw she was staring at me, so i held her gaze, then pretty much at the same time, we both moved in for the kiss. we made out for a while, and i could tell she wanted to sex me up. but she was uneasy about it, because she "...was on the rebound". I said thats fine. So we end up having some sex, and now i dont really know what she wants (relationship, other?) i figure i will probably just talk with her one of the next times she comes over about where we stand.

:o :o i feel kinda confused, and sorta dirty or something like that. :o

2. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Don't allow yourself to be dragged into this without knowing where it is going. If you give her the impression that you are like, "Yeah I'll just go with this and not ask questions because I like her and I don't want to mess it up..." then she will totally take advantage of this and could seriously toy with your emotions.

DO NOT get too involved without knowing exactly where this is going and you have every right to put things to a halt and ask this. You have every right to tell her that you don't want to be used as a simply rebound guy. Set some ground rules man, these are your feelings and emotions too.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well these finally look like some positive signs , id raise a green flag here.

What you just have to do is to be very carefull with her emotions, and really love her, and then it just might spark the beginning of a long term relationship. Still at this point i would keep some appropriate distance, and not let yourself being involved into something both of you aren't ready too. But as long as the positive signs keep coming, i would allow her into my own life, enjoy the love that you two have here. And keep us updated. At this moment just keep the ball rolling, and have a good time.

4. SovietRussia

the weird thing is, im not really feeling anything different towards her. i feel fairly apathetic about the situation, wether something more comes or not. which in itself makes me feel kinda bummed, because i would rather not be the kind of guy that can have sex with a girl, and then feel all aloof about the situation.

5. teo

teo . => ? => !

Before now it was the thrill of the chase, and now the chase is coming to an end. Do you like her for herself and not just because she's nice to chase? This is where those feelings should start to kick in. Don't beat yourself up too much about it, though - your feelings are normal.

6. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

I would interpret this as a red flag.

7. SovietRussia

meh, i dont really like chasing either. it seems like too much work. :o

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What you have to do is to give the relationship time so you can mature and grow love for her. Give it some time ,invest and see if something nice will grow/come from it.

9. Indrew

Indrew New Member

Is there anyone else in your life right now? (girl-wise)

If not, you should ask her out on a date. Spend some time with her away from the bed, and see what happens then. Go out on a date and see if you enjoy your time with her then. If she really is just on the rebound, she'll realize it then. See what happens at the end of the date. It couldn't hurt to try.

10. SovietRussia

oh for sure. i dont want to sound like im giving up on her or anything. i just find it difficult trying to get into a relationship. once i am in one, its fine, but all the pussy-footing around to get to that point is my problem. i just thought it was weird that she wasnt totally consuming my thoughts, etc. after we had sex. i guess im just worried i am becoming numb to a point for some feelings. :noes:

11. SovietRussia

well, she keeps coming over, and putting her legs on me, but i dont know what sort of move to make on her

12. ericsi

ericsi New Member

I would talk to her and see what she thinks. I had situation like yours thought we would get together ended up just sexing for a month or so then I kind of got connected. I had heard stuff about her before I met her, but didnt really believe it because she was nice to me ,we were doing alot of things together pretty much she was with me all the time, no one else was in the picture from what i thought. She eventually said she doesnt want to get into anything because past relationships were bad and that I was a great friend and she trusted me but then she started getting calls from other guys and hanging out saying that she hasnt talked to them in yrs and that they were going to have some drinks and catch up. I tried to trust her but then found out she fucked someone at a party and got mad eventhough we werent together it still made me mad. It sucked and we dont talk anymore. Anyway enough with my talk just wanted to say to watch out because it hurts pretty bad if you get connected as you may already know.