OK I need immediate help!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by j828, Nov 23, 2008.

1. j828

j828 New Member

Ya so I'm 18 now, went out with this girl when I was 14 at sleep away camp (if you can even call that going out). I haven't talked to her in a few years, occasionally a text or phone call b/w the two to catch up (very rare). She texted me about a week ago, she's back home after trying to commit suicide freshman year at college (she suffers from depression). This week she had an epileptic attack and got in a car accident but totally fine, just now has epilepsy and depression. Now she won't stop texting me, sending me pics. Of course I respond back nicely cause I don't wanna be the cause of anything terrible. I work for the day, did not check my phone, she starts texting me at 2 am! Thinking I'm mad at her and ignoring her. What the fuck do I do? This is too surreal and I thought nothing like this crazy could possibly happen to me.

2. j828

j828 New Member

Ya I just realized, my apologies. Anyway here's what makes it more problematic. Well first off, I just told her I wasn't ignoring her texts I was at work all day. And earlier before I thought this was a problem I said we should meet up soon. Clearly it's obvious if I immediately "lose my phone" or ignore what's going on. Thank you for responding tho.

3. j828

j828 New Member

LOL if only. O I can only imagine...

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Just ignore her. Any response will probably be latched on to, and unless you want to become part of her support system, it would not be fun.

You gotta do what's best for you.

5. fray

fray New Member

if she's at home with her parents currently, I might inform them. especially if you think she might do something if you do not contact her.

6. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

What kind of pics is she sending you?

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Sounds to me like she's starved for attention. People who "attempt" suicide usually are.

She needs help, but I highly doubt you telling her that you aren't interested is going to cause her to off herself. And even if she does, it'll be another "attempt." It's manipulation in some of the worst ways.

How would I handle it? I would ignore her as much as humanly possible.

8. Havsie

Havsie When I die, bury me inside the Pepsi 1893 store OT Supporter

hit it and quit it

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

WRONG!

Besides the fact that he is far from her...the last thing you want to do is give someone with emotional problems a way to attach to you...and sleeping with her would DEFINITELY form an attachment.