FRK ok i have a question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ~SouthernGurl~, Aug 12, 2004.

1. When i was in summer school when i was 16 (now 18) everyone in my class and my teacher got into a debate about anal. This one girl was saying that if a guy does that it makes him partially gay meaning if he does it to a girl he is half gay. And I think it dosn't matter what hole they put it in just as long as its not on a guy and its with the opposite sex... But whats your belief on it do you think it would make someone half gay or do you think its ok....

2. Sweet heart, what you saw was a typical "southern" way of thinking ie: close minded. People in the south dont like anything different or taboo/abnormal. My feelings on it are, I agree with you. Anal sex is in no way, shape, or form homosexual if you are with a female. You should have said "so that means oral sex makes you half gay too, or if your BF foreplays you with a vibrator that makes you half lesbian." Sometimes I think the south is still in the stone age.

3. Exactly I was like wtf my teacher was like no it dosn't make you half gay but this one girl was just like it makes you gay im like no it dosnt...ugh if she only knew the real pleasures of it!

4. :eek3: btw I take it you are a NSU girl?

5. I go to lsus!

6. Louisiana State University S? Whats the S for?

7. Louisiana state university of shrevport..

8. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

I don't mean to offend you or anyone else, you are a lovely girl and seem very opened minded, but I lived in Shreveport, LA.......MOVE!! :eek3:

Quote:
    "This one girl was saying that if a guy does that it makes him partially gay meaning if he does it to a girl he is half gay."

Following that logic~If a girl has oral sex performed on her, she is partially gay.:rolleyes:

9. Why the hell do i need to move? and whats not to understand about what i said?

10. Hell I live further south than that :o

11. kitty

I was referring to the close mindedness of the town, not you.:cool: ;)
    My suggestion to move was a joke.:squint:

I enjoyed several things about Shreveport, but as of a few of years ago one teaching doctor at Medical School was still teaching AIDs was only gay disease. And my friend who was gay had to transfer to LSUMC-New Orleans b/c the same teacher failed him.:wtc: The town in general seemed a bit closeminded, and that might be why some of the people in your class thought anal sex was part gay.

I also understood your statement and was agreeing that the statement made by this girl made no sense. If you enjoy anal sex...ENJOY:bigthumb:

12. kitty

Baton Rouge and Shreveport are WORLDS apart! :cool: But that has little to do with the topic:hs: So...to keep it F/S I'v had anal in both towns:naughty:

13. oo ok im sorry i guess i took it the wrong way.

14. when you come back call me, we'll get on round two :naughty: :yum:

15. kitty

:kiss: It's all good!:bigthumb: Just glad your here.

P.S.
    LOVE THAT
    <-----------:big grin:

16. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

:rofl:

17. love what huh? lol

18. kitty

Your pic! It is toooo cute!:bigthumb:

19. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

Does this kind of close mindedness make anyone else sick or is it just me? and if my gf wants to do me with a strap-on, what would that make me in their eyes? 3/4 gay?? please.

20. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I think prolly im 7/16ths gay, with 1 part fag and 2 cups bi. Covered with a nice flaming-queen glaze. I can be served hot or cold, and topping me with cherries and/or nuts is optional. :fawk:

I only kid Miss Dwnsouth, please dont take offense.

Seriously tho, It is my opinion that such labels are silly and basically unhealthy. Humans are humans and its all a matter of personal taste and preference. Tastes and preferences that can develop, change, be exaggerated, or be repressed. People who lock themselves into a single line of thinking (sexuality or otherwise) tend to have serious problems dealing when they find their thoughts or actions betraying said line.

There is no point (again, in my opinion) to label yourself, let alone specific actions.

21. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

:werd:

22. net_prophet

net_prophet Tactical Texan

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

23. videogrl

videogrl Guest

:werd: Couldn't agree more. Sometimes it makes me sad how humanity can limit themselves. Especially in a materilistic world that we live in. People are going to do what they want and no self righetous dick head is going to stop them. So why the hell waist time debating stupid crap that really doesn't matter in the long run.

24. affende

affende Guest

i live in tennessee, way east, back country, tennessee....think, deliverance style.....and i can honestly say, yes, most southerners are narrow-minded and shun anything other than church on sunday and farming in the week. and the ocassional drunken brawl