OK I feel nuts for feeling this way....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MossMan813, Mar 15, 2005.

1. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

OK quick background: some of you may remember me, if not here's a quick recap:

had a gf for about 3 years, good for the first half of the relationship, hardly got to see each other the second half, gf moved away, ended up breaking up, still talk to this day every day but just as friends, haven't seen her since we broke up about 3-4 months ago.

Now that you know that, here's what's up...has nothing to do with the ex.

I just got back from Vegas last week. While there, we did the normal stuff, gambling, drinking 24/7, clubbing, etc. While clubbing one night, we met some girls and I met this one girl that i really hit it off with. She's going to school majoring in the same thing as me, likes the same stuff, and basically was like a perfect match. We hung out that whole night, but she actually lived there, and had to go home with her friend when she wanted to go because she was her ride. In the time we hung out though, we spent the entire time talking at the bar, dancing in the club, and hooked up a bit on the dance floor.

Now, I live in the northeast and she lives in Vegas. Obviously, i know nothing could work out between us, especially because of our ages (we're both 21). I don't usually get hung up on a girl...but i can't stop thinking about this girl. Granted, the time we hung out was just a one night stupid little vacation thing which involved a lot of drinking, etc., so why am i still thinking about her? I danced/chilled with/hooked up with a couple of girls down there, but this particular one is really on my mind all the time. Her phone was broken, and my friend got her friend's number, and i've been talking to her friend a little bit since we got home from vacation. She just told me thru an email that this girl is possibly getting back with her ex and that's why she hasn't gotten a chance to reply to the email i sent her...don't really understand that but whatever.

Basically, I know this can't work out, and I don't expect it to. But why am i getting hung up on a girl that i know i can't have, who lives 3000 miles away, and who i know won't work out? I hardly ever get this hung up on a girl, and i don't get what's going on here. It really sucks, i mean finding out she's getting back with her ex actually hurts and i have no idea why. I feel like i'm going nuts. Do you think its because its the first "real feelings" i've had towards a girl since me and my ex broke up? Anyone else ever have this? Thanks guys/girls.

Cliffs: broke up w/ gf a few months ago, met awesome girl on vacation, only chilled one night, no sex or anything close, haven't spoken with again, talking to her friend occasionally over email, found out she's getting back with her ex, confused why i care

2. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

It's a crush, you'll get over it. I don't know what your situation is up north, but literally 90% of the girls down here (at least the ones I'm attracted to) where I live have no class at all - not girlfriend material in the least. I don't really care about it though because I'm moving, I just hook up and do the friends-with-benefits thing. However I have met 2 girls in the last 4 months that I liked the same as you described above, and wouldn't you know it they were both out-of-towners. I'm beginning to think I just got attracted to them because I know nothing could have worked between us - maybe you're in the same boat?

3. getoffofit

getoffofit New Member

yeap. thats exactly what it is. a crush. and you said it yourself.. "its the first real feelings i've had towards a girl since me and my ex broke up," just try to get over it already and go on with your life. youre just gonna keep stressing yourself out over nothing.

4. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    It could be more than a crush...

Either way, I'd say to take a chill pill an ride it out. Have fun with it :)

5. Send her a bottle of urine and a disposable camera, ask her to douse herself and take pics.

You'll be over the crush then because the restraining order she puts in place should help you get over her faster.

6. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    I don't think that's a feasable option. :O

7. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

:rofl:

Yeah, I guess it is just a stupid crush, I just can't figure out why I actually care so much. Like I said, I don't usually get into girls that quickly, and I'm usually the kind of guy that's just like whatever, if it works it works, if not it doesn't. To be honest, this girl wasn't even the hottest one I hooked up with in Vegas, there's just something about her I really like. But this is so weird, like it literally has me upset. I'm not going to worry too much about it, because obviously it can't work out. It's just really weird. Thanks for the replies guys.