SRS Ok, I am starting to have some serious issues...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TMh2QkPU, Sep 6, 2006.

1. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

Nobody seems to see what I see, or to feel like I feel.

I am not sure if it is my medication, or my mental condition, or a combination.

I often feel like an outsider...

I can't seem to agree with most people...

and I know many people think I'm a complete nut... :wtc:

2. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

I often go into violent rages (at least mentally and verbally) where I just wanna kill everyone. I'm so frustrated with people... :mad:

What makes it worse is that often I feel stupid later on after getting extremely upset...

and it's like it wasn't even me... I'm so confused... :wtcd:

3. Sagara

Sagara New Member

you need to get laid, seriously

4. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

I don't really have a problem with that... it's just that I feel something is very wrong with me... :hs:

5. Sagara

Sagara New Member

I've felt this way too. But I got over it.

Do you feel like this often?

6. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

I literally feel like I'm in somebody else's body most of the time... it's a very disturbing feeling...

7. essense

essense New Member

Couple things.

Make sure you're getting regular excercise and eating healthy. Drinking and drugs are a definate thing to avoid. Drinking really fucks with me mentally, even just a couple beers has days long effects that are noticable.

Try to notice any triggers that are sending you into these rages or emotional bursts. Are you getting upset over small things?, legitamate ones that you just handle poorly?

Good luck, hope ya find help.

8. Sagara

Sagara New Member

I would go for what Viper said, professional help. Maybe thats the best solution.

9. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

it's getting WORSE... every day... it's like living in a nightmare... I feel that my life has become that way... I'm acting in a chaotic manner... unable to get things done right... it frustrates me more and more... and I am not able to think constructively about solving it... all I want is to just kill everyone because I can't contain my frustration... :mad:

10. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

I do not think I can afford the professional help I would need... it's a complete mess... HORRIBLE mess... I often force myself to be in complete denial of my situation because I can't accept it as is... it's really bad... :wtc:

11. Sagara

Sagara New Member

whoa, that sounds serious

Falling Down anyone?

12. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

I do exercise and try to eat healthy... maybe I could do more of that... but I get this feeling of paranoia or some kind of irrational fear of spending too much time doing exercise or almost anything that takes time but doesn't occupy my mind to full capacity... it's VERY weird... and if something does occupy my mind I seem to not be able to snap out of it... and strangely being in constant violently angry enraged state seems to help me stay more focused (which is very weird as well)...

The rage is caused by my realization of complete and total frustration... it blinds me from seeing a rational solution to things that upset me...

13. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Can you be more specific in describing what situation sets you off and what your mental condition is (what you are taking meds for)?

Reality is heavily based on your emotions and the people who surround you. If you are getting out-grouped by more than 1 of your friends, its easy to feel like you're going insane. If you don't have good boundaries, some people may project their own bad feelings onto you, and you catch and absorb them. Once its happened once, you get labeled as the crazy one and its much easier for them to do it again because you yourself feel like you're nuts. Its really hard to get out of a situation like that untill you get some really strong boundaries.

If this is what is happening to you, you're gonna need a punching bag, lots of therapy and atleast 1 real friend.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  14. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

The situation is complex, but I'll provide main points:
    1. Conflicted (VERY CONFLICTED) feelings about an ex that screwed up my life
    2. Loss of child custody (a mix of being in self-denial and financial situation)
    3. Inability to recover a large amount of money owed to me by my ex and a former client of mine ($10,000's worth of it)
    4. Frustration with the law (written by religious nuts with no common sense)
    5. Loss of close friends due to extended depression periods
    6. ADD that is getting out of control... and INTENSE hatred of people who do not understand the reality of it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2006
  15. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

None of my current friends are anywhere as close as my close friends used to be... it is my fault... I alienated them by my depression and chaotic behavior... I keep starting over, but previous failures make me more and more pessimistic... I give up trying, but it's not helping me at all... I need a major change in life... but can't seem to be able to see things clearly (due to frustration, anger, and previous bad experiences)

16. TMh2QkPU

TMh2QkPU Guest

it is just human nature to dislike those who are not very predictable...

and I think my chaotic approach to things scares them off...

I seem to be heavily influenced by mind states... I hate it...

17. essense

essense New Member

It's hard for people to let themselves into a vulnerable state to try and understand things they aren't comfortable with. It's hard to fault someone for their nature, though I do it all the time :hs:

The mind states thing you touched on. I get the same way and it is something I have not been able to remedy well. I think you should try to work on positive thinking. I know it sounds cliche, but it is very difficult to do, but from what i've seen can have a profound affect on your sense of self and environment.