OK, here's my story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by psycospyder, Feb 16, 2006.

1. psycospyder

psycospyder New Member

Three weeks ago I split up with my girlfriend. Good Riddance. I went over to a friends house(female) and had sex with her while her boyfriend was asleep in the next room. This morning she and I went to a hotel where I gave her the fucking of a lifetime.Her boyfriend knows nothing. Now she's becoming infatuated with me, which isn't what I intended. I know that I shouldn't be doing this because it always turns out bad. But I can't stop myself. Since I broke up with that bitch, I realized you only live once and I am going to have fun.

2. low20

low20 Member

ur not gonna live long once her bf finds out...

3. psycospyder

psycospyder New Member

He's a pussy, he's so passive he could walk in the room while i'm fucking her rightously and he would probably leave and never say anything about it

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You shouldn't be doing it not because it always turns out bad, but because enabling a cheater is a miserable prick thing to do.

This is the part where you weigh your lack of self-control against your level of guilt. One or the other will come out on top.

5. psycospyder

psycospyder New Member

you're right, but she's not a cheater until now. I've known her before she lost her virginity.

And no guilt, does that make me a bad person?

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I think only your actions can make you a bad person. I am leaning in the direction of classifying your actions as described here as "bad." Then again, if the guy really was a pussy... I dunno.

7. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

That doesn't make it any better. It just makes violent consequences unlikely.

(Unless of course he is the type to be passive up to a point and then suddenly snap, in which event he is as likely to go find you and shoot you in the face.)

Nobody deserves to be cheated on for reasons that only warrant a breakup. Go find something else to hit or else make her choose between you and him.

I don't like judging people as bad or good, but I think your actions and your attitude regarding them are horrid. Partly because I have been on the other end of such a situation.

At any rate, I doubt anything said here is going to affect you if you don't naturally feel any guilt about what you're doing.

8. psycospyder

psycospyder New Member

I think she's falling for me, and that's not what I was after. She's ready to give her boyfriend the boot.

9. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Time to let her know that she was just a booty call. And you dont feel that way about her. She wont say anything.