FRK OK, heres a Q for FS

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sure why not?, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

I want to supprise my g/f by wearing one of her thongs, or getting her to go along with me wearing one of her thongs. What I'm wondering is, should I just take it from her drawer and wear it to dinner and supprise her with it later that night? Or should I bring it up in convo saying i've wondered what they would feel like. BTW, we're just about the same size around the waist so I dont think I would stretch it out. although it must be uncomfy with your package.

Well any insite from guys or girls here? Think she will she be pissed if I supprise her?

2. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

Personally, I'd talk to her about it first unless you know she's into it.

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

yeah, a lot of girls might freak out about that. Unless you are doing it for a joke and she KNOWs you are a huge jokester.

But if you are doing it because you enjoy the look or whatever, then a warning might be in order.

At least buy your own thong dude.

4. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

in addition to everything else that's been said, if i were you, i'd buy my own simply because i think it would be more comfortable to wear a thong made for a man . . . girls thongs won't have room for your package so it probably will be uncomfortable. i'm guessing that a man's thong will be cut to allow for that sort of thing :dunno:

but yeah
    talk to her
    unless it's a joke and she'd laugh at that kind of thing
    (i had friends in college who used to run around their townhouse in men's thongs - as a joke. i always thought it was really funny, but if they'd been rockin' mine, i might not have felt the same way, ya know?)

sounds like you want to make it part of your play, though, so i'd talk to her.
    and i don't know about your girl, but i'm weird about certain clothing items and don't like anyone else touching them like that, so i'd be annoyed if my bf were wearing my underwear :squint:

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

ditto

6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

With an ex girlfriend of mine I approached it this way. We were looking through a catalong of mens clothing (international male) and we came across the underwear section. I asked her what she thought about guys wearing thong style underwear. She said she liked the look on the right guy, and next thing we knew we were ordering a few pairs for me. What that did was open up the arena if you will for underwear play. Eventually we ended up doing stuff similar to what you want to do. I would hit up some sites with her and get the discussion going, and maybe slip in there what she would do if she ever pulled down your pants and found you wearing her victorias secret! If you do it in a joking way, you will be able to get her reaction, without her really figuring out what your upto.

As far as suprising her, only you know how she will react. All you can do is ask. Sounds like its a fantasy of yours, so hopefully she will be into it. Keep us updated!

7. razi

razi New Member

are you two the same size?

8. Isamu

Isamu New Member

i was folding laundry with an ex of mine once. and I walked out of the room, and then back in one of her panties.. it was hilarious.. my junk was poking out and stuff.. but we both laughed ;)

9. Mejnoon

Mejnoon Active Member

You know your gf better than we do...is she the type to potentially freak out about something like that? Or does she tend to be mellow, and take things lightly...??

10. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

Thanks for the insight. She would probably freak out now that I think about it. The only way she might go along with it is if we're drunk, horny and/or joking around. Although I could just say I'm curious about what it feels like and she may just say go ahead. (we did anal because we were both curious about what it would feel like.) So who knows which type or response I'll get.

Probably better to bring it up first, rather that get punched in the groin, lol.

And yes, we are about the same size in the waist. (I'm pretty skinny)

11. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

:werd: I think all guys have done that at least once to their SO :rofl:

12. Otto

Otto Who the hell do you think I am!?!?!?!

"oh gee honey i think you shrunk my underwear in the wash, what do you think?"

13. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

well, I brought up the subject over the weekend, asking her what it felt like wearing a thong/how girls did it all the time, and if it was uncomfy. So she gave me not just an old thong they never wore anymore, but a full on g-string. It could barely be seen when it was on, felt weird and she laughed at me a lot. So I got embarrassed, took it off and threw it at her, lol.

She says she wants to buy me a thong, or see me in other thongs of hers becuase I have a cute butt. (I work out a lot and have a good body). Since then she also has not stopped talking about my butt, calling it cute and wanting to grab it.

14. HeartIQuitYou

HeartIQuitYou New Member

i dont know her so i couldn't really tell you if she would be pissed off. i would bring it up in a conversation first. you never know, she might be really turned off by the idea.