FRK Ok FS I have a question for the Domme's and subs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwistedMind, Aug 25, 2005.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

So last night I was at a local bar and by pure blind luck run into a new transplant to the area.

Anyways after chatting for 4 hours and drinking several beers I learn that she has a domme streak. I was immediatly excited and she got 100 % of my attention. We chat about likes/dislikes. Favorite toys etc. She ends up haveing to go but gives me her number and tells me to call her in a few days.

Now my dilema. As yall already know I am a asspireing domme. She is a practicing domme and since she just moved her has no one to play with. I got the distinct impression she would like to play sometime. Has anyone ever tried a domme/domme relationship? Im sure it wouldnt be easy but as im just looking to learn for the moment I dont think being sub for awihle would bother me but I have never been in the position. I already asked her and shes pretty intent on the fact that she tops in her relationships.

Not to say she wouldnt let me play top for a little while once in awihle, but we didnt get that far. Any advice ? would I be wasteing my time pursuing this? Who knows maybe I will like being bottom but I doubt it.

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Ummm....

I'm also an aspiring domme... but I also like to be submissive. So I'm a switch.
    The point I'm making is that to be a better domme... you really need to know the sub side of things. If anything, the experience will leave you stronger, in one way or another.