OK F&N..Since so many of the new guys think a change is in order

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by PurEvl, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

Lets hear it, let it all out how your would like to see F&N. No posting bullshit in here either. Give all your ideas and how heavily modded you would like it. This is no joke, I will honestly work with the others to make it better for everyone. So battle it out guys. Go....

2. watagatapitusberry

watagatapitusberry OT Supporter

i like it how it is...but those 500 page long :rofl::rofl::rofl: threads suck donkeycock.

page 1
    ibtl
    ibflamewar

3. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I would actually like more bodybuilding tips/dieting and contest prep info on here. THis forum has actually taken my thoughts of competing and destroyed them...not really but I haven't wanted to compete in a long time.

There were more bodybuilders on here when it first started, people interested in gaining muscle and defining it, rather than some just trying to push weight. It was about over all development and wellness, instead of improving your grip. It was about looking better than "filling out shirts".

so more of that please :)

4. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

5. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

no bs you goofy bastard

6. PurEvl

come on nick, let them talk already, I asked for no bullshit

Good post filmy but we are solo bro, I will however post alot more from my world if you want to read it

7. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

reserving this spot for tonight, when i have time to give a productive response.

8. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

yeah of course I do...I'd like to know a lot about what you're doing. I too want to step on stage and from the likes of it I will have some time to do that in the fall/winter.

its been two years since I did and I wanna get back into it...

9. gsteclipse97

gsteclipse97 New Member

wow first good post of yours in a while. i agree

10. SteveO

SteveO Guest

amen

11. DerekForeal

DerekForeal Diamond Member

Personally, I think it would be a lot better if someone bought me an AV.

oh and, use of the words 'crunkin, crunk, grippers etc' = auto ban.

12. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

I'd say something constructive, but I'd get flamed, so fuck it.

That's what needs to change. :)

13. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

My only complaint about this forum is this: posts with serious discussion and awesome training or diet info fall off the first page with hardly any response, while threads about finding the scoop in your ON Whey go for 4 pages.

14. PurEvl

no bro this is meant for you please say it I promise not to respond to you harshly

15. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

I'm good.

16. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

sad but true

17. PurEvl

typically because there worded to scientifically, confuses the noobs, reword shit in lamens. That seems to help

18. PurEvl

thats my point, everyone is more into your world for some reason, but they dont understand its about power and strength, not muscle, thats my world. We got some confused noobs an thats half the issue. Your correct Im all alone bro, thats why Im singled out most of the time. I could easily bring some real deal BB'ers in here but the flaming would be out of control, you think im bad at times you aint seen nothing. They dont fuck around on other boards when a kid a 180 pounds posts how things should be done.

19. PurEvl

so why even say anything in here, see this is why everyones on your ass today. Just say it or dont speak man. I want you too. If theres an issue and enough people say it to you will get your way.

20. SteveO

SteveO Guest

Seriously though, how many people on F&N can honestly say they've prepped for a show, dieted down to extreme body fat levels, etc? That's one of the problems, this board is mostly full of newbies or people that have no intentions to actually be a "body builder"

21. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I agree that contrast is what will make it great again, but right now its one sided...

the problem with this board is that there are way too many noobs, thats a great thing and a bad thing.

why bad: well because they will have a mind set that they want to improve their body, over all wellness and even add a few lbs of muscle while doing it. Then when they finally get the courage to actually ask a question, they will get a response that is going to be "eat more" , "lift more weight" so they get on this idea that lifting more weight and eating more (which to a noob is, more mcdy's) and they end up not obtaining their original goal

why its good: well noobs keep this place going, they come in with different outlooks and different goals (that lead to the same goal). and it just keep thisgs fresh

I think that if we can have more of a bodybuilding circut than there is, the noobs that do come here with that mindset will find what they need and succed. I'm frankly tired of hearing about captain crunks 11ty billion pound gripper that no one will close. I wanna know more about antioxidents and complex carbs that are good for you. I want to know why you need postassium when you deplete your water 3 days out of a show (which I know :o)

this type of info will better inform the average person looking for wellness...and if they do want to knwo how to improve their bench...they can find that too...

22. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

I'm happy here, the drama keeps me entertained. The threads as a whole are informative and when I need specific informataion I have just PM'ed the mods and they were quick to help.

So keep up the good work :bigthumb:

23. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

I have an idea, anyone who has more than..oh..5 posts a day..should get the hell off the computer and eat, lift, fuck, and sleep.

EDIT: and I just pulled that number out of my ass, but you get the point.

EDIT2: Some people just make too many pointless posts...try and tone it down and I'm POSITIVE the flames against you will stop.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  24. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

OK. I'll post my conversation with christophers, and we can take it from there:

My original PM:

Originally Posted by Ilyusha You should show a bit more maturity in your continued attacks on people in F&N. Ever since becoming a mod, you have shown increased apathy, cynicism, and just plain rudeness in your posts. 4-5 months ago, you gave out a lot of advice on the forum (I don't know what you do in PM's, that doesn't pertain to the current issue) but as of late, you're just acting like a huge dick. Just thought I'd let you know what I think.

His reply:

oh and so you know, i'm a dick to those who are stupid. you seem to display this consistently. look at your posts in 2000GT's thread amongst other threads.

i'm not the only one who thinks this.

My retort:

That's a matter of opinion. I'm not the only one who thinks the way I do, either. Nothing I post is "stupid" on purpose. If I'm joking around, and you don't get it, then that's your problem. You haven't even attempted to retort what I said to you, so I'm guessing that it's true.

His reply to me once again:

your whole original pm to me was a matter of opinion. does being a biology major not teach you stuff like that?

retort what? your opinion that i've attacked people more since being a mod? i don't agree with that, but ok.

i mean, really dude, look at who my flames are towards - you, mike, tize, pokesteve, etc. yes, you're lumped with tize & pokesteve now. sorry.
    Unfortunately, chris did not quote my next reply to him, but this is what he wrote back (you can get a sense of what I wrote by his reply):

haha so you can judge how "good" a person is over the internet? and i mod just fine. being a mod has nothing to do with how i react to tools like you and tize.

it's unfortunate that being in such a demanding school that requires so much time, doesn't seem to actually teach you anything. comprehension & logic 101 need to be visited by you. :)

back to IL, chubs. :p

25. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

Now.. that was a conversation with a mod, who I PM'ed in private, so as not to call him out on here. How does he handle it? Like a 15 year old kid.. ad hominem attacks left and right, totaly skirting the issues. That needs to change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.