Ok, another fat ass wants to go back to the gym thread

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by SleepnZJ, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepnZJ

SleepnZJ That's not my ring, that's my watch

I've decided to get back in shape, I was much healthier and happier then so it's only obvious that the gym is the place for me. I was working out 5-6 days a week splitting up push pull and upper and lower exercises and was eating right. My question is this, I would like to do better this time around. I don't want to be overwhelmed with 10 different exercises per day and having to eat 7 different shakes just to get what other people say my body needs. Right now I am trying to get back into eating 6-7 small meals a day with a shake here and there. I don't want to go back to the retards at GNC I see a lot of people go to Bulk Nutrition but what should I get for a good starter pack. I know whey and creatine, but what else should I look into? Second, I want to drop the fat fast, I'm 6'4 287 My problem is not really size just the fat. What are some good routines to start out with to melt off the fat and build a good foundation for the future?

I plan to post a picture of me now and post pics of my progress as I go along

2. johnson

johnson New Member

read the sticky
    read the archives (here's what built me a base)

multivitamin
    green tea extract
    fish oil

3. Devil

Devil I have become my terror. OT Supporter

do a 3-4 day split or whatever you're comfortable with. do cardio 3-5 times a week or however much your body can handle without being exhausted all the time. if you're looking to lose fat, don't bother taking creatine at the moment. whey/multivit/green tea will work wonders. if you're interested in losing fat faster, check out this: http://www.discountanabolics.com/Me...tore_Code=DA&Product_Code=CL04&Category_Code=

watch your cal intake, stick with 1-1.5x your bodyweight in protein, etc. give it time and profit :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.