OK, a strange but serious question (kinda long)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jay487, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

Im just wondering what others peoples opinions are on this topic and if anyone shares the same opinion as me.

Been friends with benefits with this girl for ~2 months, she seemed like a very domesticated and high class girl. Lots of respect for herself. We were friends for a month or so, and talked about hooking up. Were both wasted one night and it ended up happening. We didnt have a condom but we talked before and knew we were both clean, and she is on the pill. The first two times we had sex I was so drunk I never came, so the issue of "where" was never discussed.

The next time we hooked up it was planned, and she said she had "fucked up" her birth control and to pull out. So for the next 2 weeks or so of sex, I just pulled out every time. I realize this is not the most effective method and I'm not asking for comments on that. Anyways, one time we were having sex, a month or so into our "friends with benefits" - it def. didnt feel like casual sex, to me anyways, there were emotions involved to an extent. That may or may not be relevant. But she said she WANTED me to cum inside her, and every time we've had sex since, thats what she tells me while were fucking. I definitely had strong feelings for this girl and who doesnt enjoy cumming inside a girl, so I complied.

Sooo one day were hanging out and had sex the night before. She says she forgot to take her BC yesterday, and I got kind of weirded out. The next time we had sex she also said to cum inside her. Since we were just friends Im not sure about her feelings about me, but if we were in a committed relationship or were dating I would think the fact that she says to cum inside her is a turn on. But she doesnt want to date and the fact that she wants guys nutting inside her makes me think like she doesnt exactly have respect for herself or is kind of dirty. Like I said if youre in a relationship thats one thing, I think its hot. If you're having random sex with essentially strangers, and do the same thing, I think of it as the girl being slutty or dirty (were not strangers, but still, whos to say she wont tell some random hookup to nut in her too?) Especially since theres a possibility of getting pregnant. If it were with someone you love, thats one thing. A random hookup? tell the guy to pull out, whats it to you if he cums inside you.

Anyways Im not talking to this girl anymore, I'm just curious if anyone feels the same way as I do. As much as I enjoy doing it and think its a turn on, I feel its only ..."okay" if youre in a committed relationship. And doing so with casual sex makes me think less of them. Like I said, I had a totally different impression of this girl, so I just wanted to know what others think.

Cliffs: Nutting inside a girl - your standpoint on her opinion?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:uh: I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AT HOW IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE.

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

GRRRRRRRRRRR

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Sounds like the OP got his answer

6. Jay487

Thank you for clearing that up. While we werent dating, at least it wasnt labeled, we spent pretty much every day together and had talked about that neither one of us would sleep with more than 1 person at a time. Im not saying its not possible, but I at least wanted to throw that in there. But it really bothers me that she felt so non-shalant about the issue. I enjoyed doing it but I also had strong feelings for her. She ended the friends with benefits thing with me so she obviously did not, even though she acted like it for 2 months. And yes, FWB doesnt work, I'm speaking from more than one bad experience.

Point being, for future reference I just wanted to know some other people's opinion on this. It was bothering me and I wanted to know that there are some girls out there that arent like that. She just seemed so different to me, and then that. If she had came out and said she was in love with me or something, maybe it would be a different story.

and I knew that was gonna come from iwishyouwerebeer :rofl:

7. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I would never bang a girl without a condom unless I was in a monogamous relationship with them and they were responsible about taking their birth control. This girl sounds dirty.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd:

9. Jay487

Thats what I was hoping. I didnt want to think that even girls that seemed to be "good girls" would do this.

10. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

It is women like this, that make men hate us and think we are all whores. I wanna punch her in the cooter, but I might catch something.

11. Jay487

Im not going to say that I think all women are whores, but I will say that until this thread I was becoming quite stereotypical.

Seriously, I dont want to date a girl like that. What the hell, have some respect for yourself.

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I agree with people here, generally 'classy' ladies, will also not do the fuck buddy scenario. Oh and If it was a woman I was not in a committed relationship, I would def not want to bust inside her.

13. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

:werd:
    :roflw:

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

A woman can do what ever a woman wants.... Where did you get from my reply that a woman can NOT have casual sex. I simply said that a woman who chooses to do so, does not fall under 'classy' lady category. Sorry this is simple truth.

I am a man, and generally do not have casual sex, for same reason. As for having sex with someone you know and trust thats slightly different than having sex with someone you don't necessarily know very well but have an on going casual sexual relationship with.

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Hypocrite much? :hsugh: You are just as bad as her in this situation. She's an idiot for telling you to cum in her and you're an idiot for doing it. You shouldn't be talking so much shit about her when you are no better.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

:hsugh: If you don't want that kind of girl then stop having fuck buddies...Find a girl that won't fuck you the first night you meet her, or ask you to cum inside of her without a condom after telling you she's irresponsible with her BC and has other fuck buddies at the moment.

In other words, choose classier, less whorish women.

17. SPRSLO

SPRSLO New Member

She may have also been testing the waters to see how long you stuck around to give you more freedom so to speak. The longer the relationship went on, the more comfy she felt taking away the boundaries. Kinda odd that she ended it if she was doing that, though. Either way, learn, and don't do this again.

18. Jay487

In our situation, I could find this understandable. After we stopped talking I asked a guy that I knew she hooked up with if she was the same way with him. Keep in mind, she had JUST met this guy and it was a one night stand pretty much. Again, she fucked him without a condom and ASKED him to cum inside her. A one night stand! So, she wont have an abortion, and apparantly doesnt care if some random guy knocks her up. On top of that, she requested he nut inside her.

After hearing this I was extremely grossed out. I think this is what bothers me the most, not necessarily mine and hers situation.

19. Jay487

Thats what I mean, I thought maybe it was a comfort thing, she had stronger feelings, or things were progressing. But like I said, my above post, I learned that she did the same thing on basically a one night stand after we stopped talking so obviously all of those reasons that I mentioned are out the window and she just has no respect for herself.

20. Tazerok

Tazerok New Member

I would get tested asap just in case and make sure the bitch didn't get pregnant.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

22. Jay487

Thats the thing, it was anything but casual. It was to the point where we were pretty much dating, and I had developed feelings for her. But finding out this information altered my perception of her a bit, and when I had asked a buddy of mine if he thought it was dirty/gross too, he said "not really, its just sex" :ugh:

Which is why I came here. And am happy with the responses, thanks :hs: