GUN Ohio crew I got this email from GOA

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Artyboy, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

It came in last week so most of you probably already know this. I just now opened it, though, because it was marked spam. In case you don't know I thought it might be significant.

Cliffs: Vote Ken Blackwell for governor in Ohio

2. Gimik

Gimik New Member

hell... maybe I should send him some money. :x:

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Blackwell is going to lose, thanks fuckface Bob Taft. Republicans are going to be ousted here thanks to his piss poor management of this state. I'm a conservative, and even though he's a "republican", Taft is the worst governor I've ever seen.

Ted Strickland, the dem running, is up by 15 points on Blackwell in the latest polls.. The good part is Strickland is pro-gun, always votes pro-gun, and was endorsed by the NRA in the Dem primary. He's also gone on record that he will sign HB347, which fixes the fucking retarded plain sight car carry regulation in the Ohio CCW law, among other things.

4. copperhead035

copperhead035 New Member

First off, Taft is horrible.

Second, I already have Blackwell on my myspace friends list :mamoru:

I honestly don't know how this election is going to go. The black population is limited to the urban areas, rural ohio has virtually no black population. There are also a good number of racists in Ohio.

I've heard nothing really bad about Blackwell here, but everone hates Taft and that hurts him as well. Strickland is an unknown anywhere except his district, which is southeast Ohio, which happens to be where I grew up. As far as I can remember, the only good thing he has done is to help open up state parks for recreational use (ATVs, 4x4's, etc), but that's only recent. His biggest accomplishment has been to not cause any more poverty than what already existed. But, he's a white boy, and rural Ohio residents are very split between parties. The major cities, Cbus, Cleveland and Cinnci all seem to be pretty evenly split as well, but if Blackwell can pull the black vote then he just might have a chance.

Who knows, I'll be voting for the GOP though as always.

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Blackwell is from Cincinnati, his wife is the boss of Cincy public schools, he's got this portion of the state locked up.

I'm voting for Blackwell, but if Strickland wins it won't be harmful to us in terms of gun issues.