ohgeez, exboyfriends... (sortve long, not really)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by transoceanicfoe, Jan 17, 2008.

1. transoceanicfoe

transoceanicfoe New Member

so i had this boyfriend.. who i secretly didnt want to be with.. but i moved states to live with him, so i couldnt really leave that easily.. well eventually, i decide that maybe moving back to my home town with him would ease up the tension a bit and be easier.. well, as it turns out i fell in love completely with another man.. i knew i wasnt in love with the boy i had been with, but i was too afraid to tell him.. anyways, i ended up getting super violent and had him on the ground punching him in the face.. i dont know why, it couldve been the 4 bars and rum i was drinking.... (yeah, it gets worse).. then i leave him there bloody on my driveway and get in the car with my friends, and i get in the back with the kid i fell in love with.. neither of us really knew that we liked each other, but that didnt matter on pills.. we just started making out, we got back to his house, and i almost ended up cheating on my boyfriend.. well a couple of days later, i broke up with him.. and starting dating my current boyfriend.. well.. me and my current boyfriend have been together for 9 months now.. completely in love still.. and now my exboyfriend is getting on AIM and iming me all the time.. he started a new music page, and all he ever wants to talk about is music.. and he knows my one passion in life IS music.. and sometimes i feel like the conversation is getting too personal i think.. i mentioned this to another guy friend and he said that he thinks my ex is trying to get me back.. he's trying ''persuade me with music''.. i dont really want to cut off all ties with him, because we had a very long history together.. but if he's going to constantly try to get my attention, i just cant have him around.. what do you guys think i should do.. cut off all ties with the ex (even though he probably deserves better after all the shit i put him through)... or just talk to him about it.. but i just dont think talking to him is going to work, he's very stubborn.. and i dont want to upset my current boyfriend.. what makes him think im not just going to get up and take off with somebody else, or even my exboyfriend.. i did it to the guy before him.. so i think having my ex around is a bad idea.. i dont know..

ideas please?

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I think you should go get your tubes tied so that your genes don't get passed on. You're a fucking psycho

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

And I know that we are supposed to be nice here in the Vag because this isn't OT. But seriously... psycho

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

that's all I read.

If you were idiotic enough to actually do that, you need a lot more than advice.

Also, using paragraph would make me more motivated to read that wall of text.

Ugh, just skimmed it some more....what a clusterfuck.

My above statement stands...you got yourself into that shit, enjoy it.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. It's women like you who give the rest of us a bad rep :squint:
    2. If this isn't fake you really need to grow the fuk up. How old are you? If you are older than 16 I want to hunt down your parents and slap them in the face.
    3. STOP TALKING TO YOUR EX YOU IDIOT. Stop using excuses and the bullshit "but we have a long history together." Stop talking to him and acknowledging him in every way. If you really have to then tell him first that you are cutting off all contact with him so he can move on and you can move on because you are supposedly happy with your current bf.

6. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

On so many levels...

1) You're an asshole.

2) You made out with another man. You DID cheat on your boyfriend.

3) No shit he (probably) deserved and deserves better.

Has he been talking to you the WHOLE last 9 months? Thats quite some time. Maybe he DOES just want to be friends and chat with you again? Probably not, but it IS possible, you know... that he DOESN'T still have feelings for you.

This WHOLE thread just WREAKS like you think your shit doesn't stink at all. Don't ask me why, thats just a feeling I get.

It's your decision. You can choose to either talk to him, or not. It's pretty simple actually.

7. transoceanicfoe

alright everybody seriously needs to calm down.. it was a really hard time in my life and i made a lot of mistakes.. i was mixing a lot of drugs and being as unhappy as i was, it came out all wrong.. i gave you a VERY short version.. which makes me look horrible, and i dont care because its not the whole version.. i was merely stating all of the bad things I DID, not even what he did or any of the situations they are related with, just to show why i was confused on why he wants to come back.. i dont think i give women a bad rep at all.. i present myself well, im not a whore, i dont dress like a whore, and i dont live up to societies vision of abercrombie in every closet.. you seriously couldve dug a little deeper than just assume things...

the only reason i came in here to post this.. was because i thought there were some sensible people in here who wouldnt just immediately judge me because of some of the mistakes i have made in the past..

and by long history, i mean we were friends for MUCH longer than we were dating.. i didnt want to just throw a friend out the window because i had a new boyfriend.. i thought THAT would be a bad idea..

i dont know.. thanks for the little advice i did get

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

He ever beat the fuck out of your face then leave you in a bloody mess while he went and fooled around with another girl while rolling on pills? Just curious

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Doesn't matter if you gave us the "short version" that makes you "look bad." Even if you were a fucking angel the rest of those months or however long this went on you still made the stupidest decisions someone could ever make, and hurt someone in the process that could have been spared a lot less damage.

And no one said you were a whore. You're a bad example of a woman because men already complain that women are terribly indirect. And here you are, in the first line admitting that you moved to a different state with a guy even though you weren't in love with him anymore. Then convinced him to move back so the sitaution was easier for you. Then you physically beat him while being drugged up, and to put the icing on you go off and make out with another guy and think that's not cheating :rolleyes:

I am one of the mods of this forum, and yes, we are ALL a hell of a lot more sensible and wiser than the posters and comments you's get if this were in the main forum, so be thankful. Your story (read by anyone) would create the same kinds of emotions in anyone, so don't be surprised that we all aren't kissing you on the forehead and trying to understand your situation. Some people are ignorant and need to be taught a lesson like a child who doesn't know any better-this would be you. We're reminding you of your mistakes in hopes that you will really actually listen to them and become a better person, because I get a good feeling you probably felt bad about everything you did for oh....5 minutes.

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

"hey (insert ex's name here) i'm sorry if this comes off as a bit cold, and i'm sure it will, but i've moved on with my life, and I know it was rough for you too, and I want to give you the chance to do the same. On top of that, I really want to make things work with (current bf) and not repeat the same mistakes I made when I was with you. To make all of this happen, I need to stop talking to you, i'm sorry. I really hope things work out with your music and anything else in your life."

11. transoceanicfoe

i could sit here and list all of the fucked up things that he's done to me.. but im not playing the blame game.. no he never cheated on me, and he never once hit me.. but that doesnt mean that he didnt do his share of fucked up things.. and by the way.. taking xanax and drinking.. is entirely different than rolling.. you completely blacked out.. i wouldnt have done those things if i were sober.. thats the only thing ill ever regret in my whole life, and i cant even remember doing it..

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh yeah. This is what you need to say to him.

13. transoceanicfoe

you seriously dont know me at all.. im the self-proclaimed nicest person in the world.. i feel fucking HORRIBLE about what i did.. and when i moved to another state with him, i was in love with him.. i moved a couple months into our relationship.. and by the END of it i was wanting out.. i loved him with all of my heart when we began our relationship.. and then a LOT happend.. it broke my heart.. and i lost feeling for him...but he still was in love with me entirely.. and this is where i start messing up.. when i think if i move back to my home state, things will change with us.. and it didnt.. and i started doing a lot of pills and drinking all of the time and it got out of hand.. and yes i know that i cheated on him.. making out is cheating.. i meant that i didnt sleep with him by that..

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm sure thats the case (the him doing shit as well) it always is. It doesn't excuse your actions, but i'm sure you know that.
    However, as a former pill head myself, shut the fuck up. I can not STAND drug users who blame their usage for their actions. People like you are the reason narcotics are illegal and expensive for those of us who can handle our shit.

15. transoceanicfoe

i know i dont deserve something like this, so thank you so much.. all everybody else wants to do is tell me that everything i did was horrible.. and i already know that.. i just needed to know where to go from here.. just some advice.. and this is actually perfect.. thank you

16. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: @ "self-proclaimed nicest person in the world." But yeah, that's cool. Don't have to prove yourself to me, I'm just a person on the internet. I just know a lot of nice people and they don't get "black out" drunk ofnXanax and booze and beat up their SO :dunno: that's all I'm saying. You're lucky he didn't call the cops.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

No problem. Get your drug shit under control. Don't do substances if you can't control your actions when you're on them.

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Or hit her back. I don't condone hitting women. But if a girl started going to town on my face I'd spend a night in jail as the cops confirm that I was just defending myself.

19. transoceanicfoe

haha, well its not like i was TRYING to be the stupid bitch from every episode of COPS ever... it just turned out like that.. stupid decisions add up...

and i didnt mean to say that the people in the vag arent nicer or wiser or anything than the main forum, because thats why i come here.. i feel like people in here have a brain.. and i feel bad i just pissed everybody off at me.. im usually not such an uber bitch or so stupid.. ive read a lot of your posts, and i actually respect you.. even though you are just some person on the internet, i feel bad that i dont have your respect now..

20. transoceanicfoe

actually, i told my current boyfriend that if i ever hit him, especially drunk.. just to knock my ass out.. i dont believe in violence against women, but if they start it.. they should be able to finish it..

needless to say, im glad he didnt hit me.. id be dead..

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Meh, don't worry about me. Respect can be gained by good advice/logical posting. Like everyone here I think our first reaction is to get annoyed with how you handled yourself, but as long as you learn from it that's all that matters.

22. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Beer can be a bit harsh. And you can redeem yourself. We've all done stupid shit we regret.
    When I found out my ex was doing H, I had this moment of clarity as to why my money was always missing, who the late night calls were from, why I was going broke supporting both of us and why I hadn't been fucked in five months etc. I hauled off and punch him in the face.
    It was the first and only time I have ever done anything violent in my life. I never even fought with my siblings. My only regret is taht the stuttering idiots nose was already fucked, and I couldn't make it any more crooked.
    We've all done stupid shit. Everyone will get over your admission.

23. iwishyouwerebeer

Aww man, I just remembered the thread you made the the Asylum about this bf a few months ago...Now I'm annoyed again. But I will zip it.

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: $10 says that lasts no more then 20 minutes

25. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm trying this thing where I stay quiet and let things self-implode...then I make my move.