MIL oh snap completely didn't notice this mos.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cRaZe, Jan 28, 2006.

1. cRaZe

cRaZe 3rd world slummin

Before this recent change in plan's to join the army I had been taking pre-req classes in preparation to get into a radiography school.

http://www.goarmy.com/JobDetail.do?id=168&fw=reserveNps

I'm going to push for this instead at meps and get the free education for this field AND paid for it at the same time :bowdown::bowdown:

I'm weird. Two civillian careers i've wanted to do was either x-ray tech or LEO.

So now my priority is

1. 91P (68P now)
    2. 31B
    3. still deciding

the asvab line score for 91p is ST 106 and i definately have higher than that.

2. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

3. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Morons at Keesler like to x-ray my chest if I ever get a cold, trying to find pneumonia. I tell the x-ray tech, you might want to take a long vertical shot, because my lungs are extra long. They look at me like I am a moron for trying to tell them how to do their job. They take the picture, come back after it develops and the radiologist takes a look. Um sir, could you please take your shirt off again so we can take another shot? Apparently your lungs are extra long. I'm like :madfawk:

I have had my lungs x-ray'd three times, the last two times this exact thing happend.

4. hachiroku

hachiroku this is madness!

go for #1. my buddies here in iraq are working at the field hospital and they love it. i am with an MP unit (MOS 31B) and i know that MOS is in serious demand right now. here is what people are looking at when they get back home: another yearlong stateside deployment, then a yearlong afghanistan deployment. just something to think about before you choose your MOS. im a reservist who picked something i could use in the civilian side, when i get back home. good luck!