SRS Oh, jeez. not again ...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DrifterificSil80, Feb 6, 2005.

1. DrifterificSil80

DrifterificSil80 New Member

Okay well. I don't know if anyone remembers my old post about relationship/love problems and how horribly strange it was. But, it's kinda' the same thing ... kinda', but not as confusing.

Okay, so I met this girl that I work with, (I didn't really know her that well until I hung out with her one night), and her and I and a few or our friends that also happen to work with us went to a friends apartment one night. We were just talking and drinking and what not. My other friend and I didn't have barely anything to drink because we were the 'drivers'. (And so as to not freak anyone out, when I say barely I mean one Smirnoff Twisted). Anyways, we all got bored just sitting there so we decided to go out to a strip club. She's the only one that rides with me and everyone else went in another car. She starts talking to me about 'how drunk she is'. And then she talks about how much she likes me and she can't believe that I didn't notice her hitting on me at work, etc. I kinda' tried to just not think about it because it could've been the drinks talking. So we get there and she starts to sit on my lap and what not and then we both go over to this off to the side booth. She starts talking to me and sooner or later we're making out for about a half an hour or so. We leave and she says that she is sobering up, and then she tells me again that she couldn't believe I couldn't recognize that she was hitting on me at work, etc. And then I wonder if it is the drinks talking. So far so normal, until you find out that she is married ... I knew this a while back and completely forgot until one of my co-workers mentioned it to me, lol. So, I really really like her and want to be with her and blah blah blah, and I can't tell at all whether or not she is just flirting with me or really does like me. I mean, she is married and all, but she NEVER talks about it. And I, would make out with her or do anything else with her ANYTIME. I think she is awesome and I seriously don't know how to go about handling any of it. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. BBQ Monster

BBQ Monster New Member

Dude, dump her...

3. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

yeah, if shes married, i wouldnt touch her.