oh hey look, abomb is banned. OOPS

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TXLBS, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

" abomb has been a nuisance in here as well."

"I love this place.. Thank god. He was almost as bad."

"[​IMG] @ abomb"

Just a collection of what I saw in the ban thread. I don't normally re-start threads over locked ones so lets not turn this into some stupid tangent arguement.

Here's the deal. It's not trolling to stick up for a member who is being slandered. I didn't like DeezWeez either, but so what? Abomb did. So because he says so, and calls you guys on making him your next bandwagon person to hate, you ban him for a month for trolling? Thats some really really weak shit.

I'm gonna say this once, and leave it at this: but banning someone for trolling when they are just sticking up for someone who can't stick up for themselves is straight up an abuse of moderator priveledges. I like you guys who mod, but for real - respect the power you have. Banning him was wrong - if you respect the integrity of your power you should unban him.

PS- this is not a negotiation or debate thread - if you don't like abomb, I don't give a fuck. I probably don't like you. But that doesn't mean you should be banned, and neither does it mean I should.

2. Grouch

Grouch Guest

That's why OT is gay.

Tize and LanceV are the only people who have ever been banned for good reason.

3. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

The first time he got banned I'd say he deserved it. This time probably not so much.

But its done and its not permenant at least. If you want to take it further PM an smod or post in the front desk or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.