Oh fuck.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ideotique, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Well, I've been travelling for about 1.5 months and just did the thing that everyone tells you not to do. Feel for a girl on the other side of the world.

It's not a case of I'm on a holiday so will just get my end in and leave a little bit of australia in the uk, been there, done that, nothing special. Is one of those things were two people just clicked straight away, spent the whole night talking, amazing sex blah blah blah, then just spent the next 5 days with her and it just felt right.

Fuck.

What the hell am I going to do? I am looking at moving back over here (the UK) mid next year, and not for this reason, but come on, sensible advice please.

For fucks sake. Why the hell did I do this?

2. why did you do it? falling for someone is not really something you can control my friend. if you are looking for why you will not find the answer.

now to handle the actual situation you have control over. the distance.

this is up to you man. have you ever been in a long distance relationship?

i personally could not handle it. could you?

if you can then go for it. you are moving there in about 9 months.

or if you think you could not wait. remain in touch w. her. once you move there you can spark things up again. that way you do not have to worry about fucking things up by having a LDR.

if you are worried about her finding someone else..... then it probably was not meant to be any way.

3. Ideotique

Nah, I'm not a fan of the ldr. Just not for me. They always end bad imo.

Just slightly pissed off at the universe/cosmos/me/her/whatever for the distance. One in a million. Which does actually mean there are another 5 in my home state along, 20 in my country etc etc etc

Just one of those things I needed to vent. such a crap thing to happen but also pretty awesome.

Play it out and see what happens I guess :dunno:

4. just remain in touch w. her. mid 2009 is not THAT far away. all you have to do is keep her interested in you through calls, e-mails, letters, etc..

if she feels the same for you waiting 9 months for you to move to the UK is no biggie.

5. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Ok I'm confused. Everything went so amazingly well with this girl and you're really into her... but not willing to do a ldr for 9 months? Does not compute.

6. Ideotique

Well, not a formal ldr as such as I just don't have good experiences with them, usually formed by insecurity from both parties, It's just one of those things that I've found out don't compute into my reality.

I could always just talk to her about it and see what she thinks, enjoy the next month we have together and then take it from there, which would probably be the sensible thing :mamoru:

7. you already said you do not like ldr. dont bring it up to her. if she says yes you will start one up.

then what happens when the insecurities creep up on you? and maybe her?
    you are going to end up fucking up a possible good thing.

people build future behavior on past experiences. you had a bad ldr and no matter how this one is going your past experiences will start fucking w. your mind.

why not just talk to her? tell her how you feel. tell her how you feel about ldrs. tell her how much you look forward to moving back in 9 months.

then keep in contact w. her for those 9 months.

8. patience my friend. patience.

9. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

thats all you can do at this point. A LDR with a girl you've spent 6 days with is not going to happen, plain and simple.

Wait til mid '09 and go from there, but keep in very close touch

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I say just keep up some sort of communication during the 9 months. You don't have to have a serious LDR, just talk to her here and there so that if you do move back to the UK in 9 months maybe the two of you can just start where you left off :dunno:

Question....when I went to Europe everyone I met practically was from Australia. They all went to live and work in UK for 1 year-3 years. Why is that???

11. they want to visit their home land since they all got shipped out as criminals :)

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

enjoy every second you have with her left. I met a girl from italy like that while she was visiting here. its been almost 2 years since the last time i saw her and the connection is still there its just understood that its off until we are back together which will hopefully be for a while next month.

just really spend every moment you can together