Oh Fuck V. 2.0 - An update

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ideotique, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Well, further to my previous thread me and a girl I met in the UK on holidays met up again. Twice. Once in Paris for 3 nights :)bowdown: city of romance and all that) and once in her home town in the UK for another 3 nights

It happened. We both developed way deeper feelings for each other than we should have given the space of time and distance and all that (had a couple of one nighters over here before this, nowhere near this intense and 'right' so it's not just not getting laid for 2 months before this :mamoru: ) before I had to leave for London and she had to leave for New York.

So yeah, basically we are going to try and make this work. Had a long discussion leaning on a parisian hotel balcony about how this was just a holiday romance and we shouldn't read too much into it, then an even deeper, longer discussion back in the UK about how we actually felt, speaking from the heart rather than the head. Having an interview with a recruitment firm before I leave so may be back permantely sooner rather than later, but I wish to stress this was being thought about before I met her.

The only real oh fuck moment apart from the intensity of feelings on both sides (I'm 23, been fucking since I was 16, serious relationships since I was around 19, each 1.5 years including living together and this is the first time I've felt like this) was on the final night. Second time for sex for the night, third time for the day and I must have torn the condom in a hurry to get it on so hello nervous month long wait, busted a load right inside her :o

On the slightly percentage based upside it was my third time for the day and she was on her period (I know it can still happen, so don't beat me up beer) so it could have been a lot worse, but still, not something I particulary want to think about. See how that one pans out :hs:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Soooooo what's happening?

3. Ideotique

Gotta be long distance email/cam at the mo until I get all my visa shit sorted and sort out a job. She's in the middle of her Masters so doesn't have much money left over for travel and all that, I have a good job which I can transfer overseas without a problem. Have no real ties to Australia either.

She just sent me an email from NY basically saying that her head is telling her to forget about it and carry on as good friends who send each other jokes over facebook because the distance is so great, but her heart and every other part of her body is telling her otherwise and she misses me so much it hurts.

Fuck, it got intense and deep, ya know how you sometimes just have a massive click with someone and you can't do a thing about it?

4. Ideotique

Oh, and going down on a girl during her period on Halloween provides a great ready made costume. Just so you know.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

That's just useless girl talk.

Anytime you hear the phrase "My head is telling me _____ but my heart is telling me _______" you can pretty much bank on it just being a bullshit phrase to hear herself speak. :rofl:

BTW, they tend to go with the "heart" end of that sentence. You're good.

6. Ideotique

I know the whole heart head thing is just another cliche, but it's still nice to hear :mamoru:

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:bowrofl: pics?

and did you get her the morning after pill?

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You never know what can happen. :bigthumb:

9. Ideotique

no. No pics of that. That would be wrong

But it looked damm impressive

Must be something though. Turned down guilt free sex in London last night so must mean something :dunno: