oh fuck I'm fucked.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ideotique, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

I’m fucked and I don’t know what to do.

I went away for the weekend with a number of friends. I got really, really drunk. Photos were taken. Photos were uploaded to facebook. Girlfriend saw a photo in particular which was me and another (young, skinny, skankily attractive) girl in a hug/embrace thing. Girlfriend is pissed.

I don’t remember this even happening. I am certain I did not do anything else with this girl but even so it looks damm bad. Real fucking bad.

I’m not out of the doghouse but nor am I dumped. Anything at all I can do to try and ease this tension? As far as what I have been told I did not initiate any of this and didn’t follow through on anything. I thought I dodged a bullet on this one because I remember I turned down another girls advances at the bar and thought I was really damm good because of it. And then I’ve been blindsided. First time I’ve ever been in any situation where I can even be halfway accused of doing anything approaching cheating.

I feel like shit and what makes it worse for me is I can’t even remember doing it. So, what the fuck should I do to help ease things over here? As I said, not going to break up over it and she says she believes me that nothing happened, but I hate myself for doing it and hate myself for making her feel this way.

2. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

The more you apologize and try to fix the situation the more you are going to reinforce her notion that you did something wrong.

Tell her that you're sorry that she got upset over it but it was really nothing at all and then tell her that will be it on the subject.

If she throw a fit let her be mad but tell her that you won't argue about it any further and tell her if she needs to take time then do so.

It's important that you remain calm and speak in a calm collected manor.

3. giz

giz Active Member

you're girlfriend is pissed because you hugged another woman?

4. giz

giz Active Member

Agreed

5. Ideotique

Yep, basically it.

At the moment just said, fuck, I'm an idiot. Sorry it happened but it was only a hug between 2 drunken people, nothing more.

And in all honesty it was just that as far as I can piece together.

6. bader3245

bader3245 New Member

shoulda fucked the other bitch, cuz you are fucked now

7. Ideotique

When I say hug I mean more of a full embrace with arse gropage.

8. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:bowrofl::bowrofl:

What kind of friend would put a pic of his buddy grabbing another chicks ass up on his facebook?

9. Ideotique

That's what I want to fucking know

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: sounds like you need new friends

and you should probably learn how to control your drinking if you don't even remember if you did anything with her...

11. Ideotique

I have a bender once a year. This was the time this year for it to happen. I'm usually a bit better than that.

Oh, it was an OT Aus crew meat. Bob Loblaw posted the pics the bastard.

So, getting to 24, never having been in this situation before and knowing I fucked up, just leave it at that apology and move on? Spoke on the phone and it's sorted but I guess trust is still going to be an issue. Especially as it is an LDR at the moment.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

So if you have this "bender" again next year and cheat on her, then it's ok? You said yourself you don't even know for sure what all happened that night so why should she trust you? If that's all that there were pics of then there were probably more things going on behind the camera :dunno:

13. Ideotique

I agree. Way to much to drink, all i was saying was that it was not a usual weekend.

I remember turning down the advances of another girl so I can't be all bad.

Basically I acted like a cock. But it could have been worse. I've asked everyone who was there and apart from that one incident there was nothing else going down that I shouldn't have been doing. But in answer to your question, nothing.

Not trying to justify myself because I know I acted like an idiot but I am pretty certain from what others have said that I didn't do anything worse.

14. Ideotique

I feel like such a fucking idiot right now

No more excessive drinking for me.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: Sorry to be a downer....but if I was considering moving across the world for a guy I would think twice seeing that picture :hsugh:

16. Ideotique

Completly agree with you.

Hence why I fucking hate myself now

17. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

since your gf already saw the photo, might as well post it here, so that we can determine how badly you fucked up.

18. Ideotique

No. Because I just got an email from her apologising for her reaction (the picture wasn't quite as bad as it sounds. I'm turned away from her, my arm is on her back and she's leaning towards me. It actually looks like I'm pulling away from her.

So yeah, she apologised, said she's done stupid things when drunk, believes me that it didn't go any further and that she still loves me and can't wait to be over here with me.

I don't deserve her.

19. Joshua

Joshua ambition over everything OT Supporter

Oh shit, this is the one from London. I'm remembering everything now. Yeah, your thing you got going there is too strong for this to fuck anything up bud.

20. Ideotique

Yeah, that's her.

She's pissed, rightly so. But she also believes me that nothing more happened. Which I'm sure it didn't even though i can't remember that point (I can remember most things, I just have a mental blank over this). Spoken with most of the people who were there and they all said the photo was taken and then I got the hell out of there.

I actually felt sick when I realised what was upsetting her. I thought it wa another photo which was nothing - me, 3 other guys and a female friend and we all had our arms around each others shoulders. Then I saw this.

I'm a right bastard, but I have always been honest. But personally, she shouldn't have apologised for her reaction. It was me that did the wrong thing, even though there are worse things out there to do.

But a smoking hot woman approached me and tried chatting/firting to me in the bar before this (and I was just as drunk then) and I turned her down so i can't be a complete bastard can I?

21. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:werd:

beat me to it :o

I dunno Ideo. I haven't seen the pic so it's hard to judge, but I don't think her reaction was warranted. Getting that worked up over an ass grab? Really?

22. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Hugging another girl is okay, but grabbing another girl's ass? Yeah, I would just walk away or pray she gives you a second chance.

23. Ideotique

I would be pissed if it was her and another guy. I'm not a jealous type but it was a bit more than just that. But I'd take her word that it went no further.

Which is exactly her response. So I guess I was just over reacting because, well, I basically love her :dunno:

24. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Guest

I am so fucking sorry :(

25. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

I'm sorry Ideo. I didn't mean for my post to sound judgmental. If she's really upset then you're just going to have to roll with it and help ease her fears. Just do the best you can. How are things going now?