GUN Oh dear.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BigBadJohn, Aug 12, 2006.

1. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

If Illinois is becoming the new third reich, then I guess you could call these people the nazis.

http://www.ichv.org/index.htm

They even have pictures of .50 rifles and planes in crosshairs.\
    They say that .50 rifles pose a threat to all of the US :hahano:

I wonder why they only have 2 offices in Chicago and Springfield and not in So. Il? Mayabe because we are the ones they are trying to fuck in the ass. :madfawk:

Among the things they are trying to do is bring back the '94 weapons ban and make ar's and the like along with .50 rifles illegal in all of Illinois.

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

I really gotta get a Barett before a ban does get shoved through.

3. BigBadJohn

Thats why I just bought my AR. The next time IL has a chance to make their own "assault wepons :run:" ban is in Nov.

I wont even have enough saved up to buy an Ultralite by then.
    Im a college student.
    I could always drain my entire life savings to get a .50 upper :hsd:

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Their facts page is hilarious, it has points like:
    FACT: Suicide is still the leading cause of firearm death in the U.S., representing 56% of total 2003 gun deaths nationwide. In 2003, the U.S. firearm suicide total was 16,907, a 1% decrease from 2002 numbers. The state of Illinois saw a 13% decrease in gun suicides, from 466 in 2002 to 404 in 2003. Most suicides in the U.S. are committed with firearms.
    -Numbers obtained from CDC National Center for Health Statistics mortality report online, 2006

How is that supposed to persuade anyone that gun control is neccessary?

5. BigBadJohn

Anyone that really wants to kill themselves will just do it some other way. It just brings them less pain in the last few moments of their life.

And that whole thing about alqaeda taking .50s and shooting down planes, I think theyd rather make anthrax than take a 1/10000 shot with a bolt action rifle. Should make beakers and bunsen burners illegal too :noes:

What would be really nice is if we could get them to reply to us what their REAL agenda was. Such as making ARs and .50 totally illegal and outlawing mags bigger than 10 rounds. And a whole bunch of other things that would just piss IL gun owners the fuck off. Then we could somehow publicise it, and then it might get gun owners more involved. Or they would atleast join the NRA.

6. Gimik

Gimik New Member

this kind of stuff makes me want to load-up my credit cards before another ban comes through.

7. Keesh

Keesh New Member

50 Caliber Terror