SRS Oh boy... (long - but advice needed)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Achmiel, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

I think I'm getting myself into something I don't need to be getting myself into. Just recently an old high school crush and I started chatting. Keep in mind I'm 350 miles away and actually visited with her and a couple other friends one night in my old hometown. I could have "gotten some" when we all went out, but being as we were both drunk, I slept on the couch - and she also had a "boyfriend" at the time. This was back in March.

Fast forward to this week. She added me on her YM! and we started chatting. She told me that boyfriend broke up with her because I slept on her couch :rofl: I thought that was strange, but kinda understandable. Anyway, I'm a flirt when it comes to the ladies, so I've been flirting with her and she's been flirting back. She wants me to come to visit and have her way with me.

Today she texted me saying "this sucks". So I ask why, she says "thinking about you this much. I think I'm getting myself in trouble." oh shit....

She's a pretty girl, but has some kids, and I don't need a long-distance thing. I don't know what to do. I would love to get together with her as a booty call, but I'm not sure about the ramifications of doing so.

Uhh... After not having sex for so long and it being only 350 miles away... Why does the universe tease me so :rolleyes:

2. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

So no booty call then huh? :o

3. kackel champion

kackel champion faces always are changing lies and disguise for th

no way dude

she wants a daddy for her kids or someone to support

gtfo asap or just keep it chill...talk to her once a month to keep in touch

i choose gtfo