Official Vaginarium Valentines Day Thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by guiltybystand3r, Feb 14, 2007.

1. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

Happy Valentines Day everybody. Hope everybody has a special day and a special someone to share their day with. Feel free to post what your plans are for today or share any experiences of the day. :cuddle:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

My plans include class and then work :wtc: But his card and gift are on his bed and hopefully I will see him once I'm off work :x:

3. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

You are so sneaky :love:

4. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

i get to see elephant seals fuck each other for my marine bio class.

weird fact: elephant seal sperm is orange

fun fact: valentines day is prime mating seasons 4 seals

5. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Since my bf and I are in a LDR, we celebrated Vday last weekend when I was at his house. We didnt do alot, because we had a packed schedule that weekend (as always when Im in my hometown, dinner with my parents, his parents, and friends).
    He did however, get off work early on Friday so we could have some extra time together, and he got me a present.
    Before I say what he got me, I have to preface this by saying it was something I had seen in the store, thought about buying for myself (but didnt) and I actually wanted.
    He got me an apron from Williams-Sonoma. Its pink, got a little ruffle at the bottom and is soooo cute. Its kinda silly, but I love it. (and he likes it when I wear nuthin' but the apron too ;) ) I think its great he went "outside the box" and got me something I had showed interest in, and not just the card/chocolates/flowers routine....
    Sorry for that long post, but I'm sure just saying "My bf got me an apron for Valentines Day" would get some :ugh: .

6. iwishyouwerebeer

haha, no that's cute

7. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Hope everyone has a great one.

My bf is with his dad hes in surgery today and i cant be there because i have tests and school, and some other not mentioned reasons why I cant or wouldnt feel welcomed there.

8. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well today i am cooking my girl a lovely meal and maybe taking her out...depends on her work schedule :( but i hope everyone has a GREAT day...maybe after today some of us can post in FS haha.

9. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Since it's also my birthday, and I'm single - a bunch of my single girlfriends and I are hitting up quite a few bars later on tonight! That is, if they ever start plowing the 12+ inches of snow we're gotten since yesterday.. :o

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I picked up a coloring book and crayons, I'm going to color a picture for her.

Last night she gave me a Leo mug and a card.

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

We have a snow day from Uni!!!!! BAAHAHA. Im going to hibernate and study for my arabic exam. My boyfriend and I will probably watch a movie with our roomie...:kiss:

12. Socrates

Socrates New Member

ta al hinah!

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Tatakelum al3ah alarabia ya socrates?

14. fray

fray New Member

I sent him a text message saying, "Happy Valentine's Day. I love you today more than usual, but don't worry, I'm sure it'll go back to normal tomorrow." I'm such a romantic...

A girl at school got flowers during class yesterday. I had to confirm last night that we were definitely doing nothing, for fear something like that would happen!

15. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

We are making dinner together later on tonight. Not quite settled on the menu yet (suggestions?)

I bought him a gift certificate for a massage, one to starbucks and a couple of cd's. I also made him a card. I think its like the 50th card ive ever made him. I love making homemade cards for people I care about.

My kids will be there tonight too so it wont be uber romantic or hot like sex on the kitchen table or anything, but it will be a nice night im sure. :big grin:

happy valentines day everyone :wavey:

16. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:rofl: That's cool.

Today is our anniversary, and I have to say it's been our best one yet. He brought me chocolates and a card and let me pick out a new ring. I bought him a microphone to go with his new 4 track recorder.

We also booked our trip to Mexico.

We woke up early, spent some time together and had an excellent lunch. I'm relaxing now and he's at work. Pretty soon I'll pick up the kiddo from school and take her out for a special supper and then I have a 4.5 hour class to go to. It has been a great day overall for us :bigthumb:

17. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

lets just say the house will be pretty quite tonight

18. iwishyouwerebeer

I got to work and had a rose and card waiting for me :) then after a long night at work I walked into my apartment where the stairwell was lit up with candles leading me to him, wine, and 2 daisy plants. At which point I needed to take a shower, so of course we took one together :naughty: it was an awesome night, definitely my best Valentine's Day

19. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Haha, no way did I understand that!

I just learned a bunch of phrases during pre-Iraq training that would be needed to give commands to the Iraqi people. I don't even remember most of it!

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Thats too bad =(

21. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

I had an awesome Valentines, thanks :)

22. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Thanks, I think so too, but everyone I tell that to gives me strange looks...heheheh

23. MoP

MoP New Member

Great day... We're only about 1.5 months into our relationship so it wasnt overly romantic... but still nice.

her birthday is on v-day too so its kind of a two birds with one stone type of deal :bowdown:

I made a little snowman and put it on her doorstep bright and early in the morning. It was holding a birthday card in one hand and a vday one in the other and a single rose laying in front of him.

She baked me some cookies and got me a gift certificate to the indoor driving range.

We went out for lunch, went and played squash and then had steak and lobster for supper with her parents. :yum:

Watched a movie and then had the best sex ever... twice :eek5:

24. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

Mine had it's ups and downs, but overall was great.

The girl I've been seeing asked me to 'be her boyfriend' in simpler terms while we were laying in bed at like 3am..which technically was valentines day i guess. I was stoked about that and went out to get some stuff vday morning. I couldnt do exactly what I wanted since the snow was bad and her car is in the shop. Luckily we have a ton of restaurants in walking distance.

Anyway, I got her a bottle of her favorite wine, some chocolate strawberries, a single rose, and a card.

She seemed to really enjoy everything. We went to get some Thai food which was :bowdown:, went back to her place and just hung out. We drank the wine, played monopoly:mamoru:, ate strawberries later. Went back to my place where I thought we were gonna get some sex0r. And thennn....the monthly magic came for her:wtc:

All in all it was a grea tday though. She didn't get me anything, and for valentines day .. i really don't expect or want anything. It's a day for me to treat my girl extra special IMO.

25. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

Me and the gf are in a long distance relationship and weren't planning on seeing eachother on v-day. We got in a massive fight the night before so i took the day off school and bussed it to surprise her on her doorstep with flowers/card. that was my ticket out of the dog house... :bigthumb: