COMIC *Official Clamp Anime Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Lantis745, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

This is for all the lovers of Clamp works. Our ladies give us such good anime and i want to make thread for all of their anime. Discuss any of their series. If anyone has a question about any of their works just ask. I can also recommend some if you want.

Ill start it off with a question. What did you think of the new Tsubasa R.C. they did. I watched it up until 52 and im wondering how many it will be. It obviously has to be more than two seasons long but im hoping it will be very long.

I also enjoyed the new XXXholic series and im wondering if their going to do more with that or just finish tsubasa first.

I wish they would complete X/1999 but i dont know if it will just be unfinished.

2. Sovereign

Sovereign Bankai Senbonzakura

CardCaptor Sakura is probably one of my favorite animes. So cute. I've also got Tsubasa preordered. I just hope it doesnt last forever. If It ends up being good I dont want to have to wait 5 years for a full release (I buy my anime too :p)

3. Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato New Member

dude i tried to make a thread like this but it failed

4. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

Thats true i would'nt want to wait forever to watch the whole series. I only watched the first half of CCS! I really enjoyed it but i havent got around to buy the second half yet and its been acouple years..

Well i hope mine dosent but i dont think alot of people watch clamp these days.. well the old stuff at least. Tsubasa seems to be the most popular Clamp Works currently so it maybe the only thing people watch from them. That and xxholic and maybe legal drug manga.

5. Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato New Member

xxholic > *