SRS off the wall post here...anyone want to analyze what i'm saying here?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by stryfe101, Oct 27, 2008.

1. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

hey guys...I just sent this to a friend of mine based off a bulletin I posted on myspace about (if you do this then someone you want to hear from will call you to tell you what you want to hear stuff)

anyway its how my mind is currently working...and i've recently been diagnosed as Bi-polar...please be easy on me though, in my mind i'm just a stupid kid(seriously i've got self image problems)

none of this will make sense maybe, but just getting some insight on my misc ramblings might help me more..

ok asylum friends analyze away

but be easy on me..

Gray

oh and btw...no /yourself posts ok? I've thought of that already and don't plan to go thru with it...I know i'm not that bad off...I guess i'm mending a broken heart in a weird way(which just explains all i've written above basically, but thats my opinion to myself)

ok i'm done..I need to switch to decaf, I see a 6 mile walk coming tonight..

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You are 'insecure', and that's basically denotes all the mentions about bi-polar, you are not bi-polar.

You are 'insecure' as a result you've 'lost' yourself, you only have a vague clue of who you are, and this has misled you to think you are bi-polar, which is understandable, because really , the REAL PROBLEM = bad people in your surrounding enviroment who give you an incredible bad influence.

Proof for that is: Your brother calling you attention whore, your gf stamping you in the ground for who you are, she is just basically translating her own insecurities onto you, making you feel miserable and insecure yourself. Because you love her you are an open target for her negative feelings of insecurity and give up attitude.

My advice = Be yourself.

You are yourself, and no one else. Just because some girl has a pussy doesn't mean you need to let her walk over you like that. A real man needs to stand up for himself and defend what he believes in, namely that he deserves the best, and to be treated in a correct manner. She is just mentally abusing you by all the terrible things she says. Is that love? Is that something you should allow in your life? Hell no, be a man and walk away from a woman that mentally abuses you. Show her that you deserve to be treated in a better way.

Don't have another girlfriend for some substitute mental pussy you don't really love her, let her go, you are clinging onto the mental abuse of your ex gf, you need to say to yourself 'i will stand above this, stop it and say 'to here and no further' , and find someone else who you truelly love, and who truelly loves you back, and enter a substantional, non-dysfunctional relationship.

Hurry and find back who you really are, you don't have to look far, that wonderfull person is who you are in your heart, and you are the one who defines that person. Don't give away that power to others who don't treat you well or deserve you, for they will play with your heart as an emotional soccerball, bring the power of your life back where it belongs, namely in YOUR hands.

Stop surrounding yourself with assholes,bad woman, and other negative influences.

You need to be like a castle gate closing yourself to bad people/things/events, and open yourself up to good people/things/events, if you let the enemy into your castle they will only end up destroying it(even if its family), and leaving you crying over the ruins.From there you can keep on crying, or rebuild your life, i advice you to rebuild your life.

3. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

thanks dude..I just gave it a quick read..i'll read it more in depth later, I will say that am I diagnosed bi-polar by a psychiatrist..plus i'm seeing a therapist as well...they have helped...my brother didn't call me an attention whore..my ex did. she has said alot of shit about me, basically making me feel like a piece of shit, but what I gathered from the quick read..your right..you are telling me about what the therapist is saying(only in better terms..lol)

thanks though...I love the asylum..

Gray

4. scottmcl

scottmcl New Member

hmm this post reminds me of Virginia Woolf's book, , Mrs Dalloway

The author was bipolar, as was a main character in her book. Give it a read, might give you some perspective.

Also read up on the author herself...don't make the same mistakes she did when it came to dealing with bi-polar disorder.