TAT Ode to Getting an APA tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 3MTA3, Dec 18, 2007.

1. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

Getting pierced tomorrow
    Wife's present to me :dunno:
    "What's the best way for care?"
    She says, "Clean it with pee."

Any last words before I
    Go under the needle?
    I wish I could ask
    The Space Needle's "Weedle"

So all I can do now is
    Wait!
    Wait!
    Wait!
    Wait!
    Nothing worse in this state
    To sit around and wait.

(Thanks Dr. Suess!)

So, any last words of advice? I have a leather wrapped dowl to chop down on; or is that an ill concieved plan? Thinking of vid recording the job. I know it will be much more intense than when I had my ear lobe pierced. However, I am resigned to doing this all at once, because after much reading there is NO WAY I'm going to do this as a two part procedure. For those in the Corps, I think it would be like splitting up TBS.

2. de0volente

de0volente New Member

When getting the piercing Endurance is the key, because of the amount of flesh it needs to go through this piercing takes a little more push and time for the process. Be very careful when putting on and taking off your pants, dont want that thing getting tugged on when it's still sensitive. Be careful the first night, wrap it with towels just in case it leaks during the night. Careful with hardons, especially when you're wearing jeans. Walking and bending down will need some adjusting at first. Anti-bacterial soap in the shower and sea salt soaks twice a day is all you need. Soak for ~10minutes. Remember during the shower to wash the piercing after the rest of the body is cleaned, you would want your penis to be the last thing to be cleaned. When cleaning with soap remember to move up and down and to rotate the piercing, cleaning each side of the barbell. Remember that you'll have to be very gentle at first, it'll still probably be sensitive and swollen. Be patient with ejaculating, the first cum might hurt a bit. Once it heals more and gets more comfortable, you'll love the piercing more and more. Admiration from both your wife and yourself. Fucking Awesome.

3. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

I'm trying to get the balls to get my PA turned into an APA.

Have fun with it man. :coold:

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

leather wrapped dowel? :mamoru:

Just man up - it only hurts for a second.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Lose the dowel. There's no need for that. My appt for my APA got cancelled on the 5th. :wtc: I'll be rescheduling as soon as I can.

6. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

I wish I had recorded my PA procedure, so do eeet!

7. 3MTA3

6-12 months to heal...

Got it done tonight at Slave to the Needle in Ballard. Pat did an awesome freehand job and was uber quick about it. For all of you guys thinking about getting it done, do it especially if you have any sort of tollerance for pain, this isn't that bad and it is over so quick (hopefully, it can take up to 5 seconds to do). Unfortunately I forgot the video camera and leather wrapped dowl, as the lildevil and I were out looking for spreader bars to use with some SS gifts she got yesterday (Thanks James!) The procedure went something like this

Pat: Now I'm going to sting you a little bit as I start the needle. Take a full breath and exhale.
    Me: [exhale], mmph.
    Pat: Done.
    Me: That was it? You don't have to do any more? Where's all the blood?
    Pat: Yup you're done. No blood at all and it was quick.

Now I'm in no way an expert in this matter, but those of you with a Prince Albert trying to decide whether or not to convert to an APA, it should be easier as you already are halfway done and healed on the lower side.

Anecdote: Pat is starting to describe to me the procedure and he pulls out the jewelery. The jewelery gives me the impression he's going to give me a PA and a reverse PA. I'm freaking out in my mind, because there is no way I can mentally deal with getting two PAs (from what I've read about the procedure). I ask him about it and he says, "No, you're here for a PA, Prince Albert." I respond, "APA." He looks at me kinda funny, then says, "Oh an apadravya, an APA, not a PA. Got it." I say, "Yeah, I can't pronounce apadra..... See." [Piercing is done and over.] Pat goes out tells the guy out front that I just got an apadravya not a PA. The guy out front looks at me, like wow and says, "I thought it was a PA. We didn't hear a thing."

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

See I told you it wasn't that bad.

9. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

OKi know what a PA is, but what exaclty is an APA. sorry for being dense...

10. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

One big barbell vertically through the glans (head) of the penis.
    [​IMG]

11. 3MTA3

You were one of the few voices of reason. Thanks!

There are so many horror stories out there. I thought I was going to go in for the procedure, they were going to stick a foot long needle through my glans, then pull it out, then push the shaft through the two new holes. Then there was going to be blood everywhere as if Jason Voorhies himself did the job with his machette. I'd go home woozy from the loss of blood with my cock wrapped in 10lbs of gauze. Wake up in the morning with wood and find the wounds squirting blood, soaking the bed. Then when I go to piss, I fall down on the floor in so much pain from trying to pass the blood clot that I can't get up for half an hour. Repeat this for almost a week.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

12. 3MTA3

no worries. apparently i'm the dense one since i was presumptuous in using APA instead of apadravya when making the appointment. :)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  13. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

No worries. Just keep it clean without overcleaning it. Make sure that you soak the crusties off of it before you move the jewelry and you'll be fine. Sea salt soaks are your friend - grab a beer, your soaking solution, and some q-tips. Drop trou and relax on the couch for a bit.

Lildevil is going to love it. If she can't wait that long I'd be willing to show her how it all works ;)

14. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

ive been wanting a PA for a while now... this post had me picking up the phone, but then i realized i was broke from christmas shopping :hs:

15. 3MTA3

No shame in taking donations from friends or freaks in a bar because the end justifies the means.

16. Ace Ventura

Ace Ventura OT Supporter

This thread actually inspired me to get mine done again too. I had it done about 4 months ago but took it out a week later because I was going through a rough break up with my ex girlfriend and didnt want to deal with it at that time. I went to my shop yesterday and got it done. The first time I got it I was really wasted but this time I was completely sober and let me tell you it hurt like a mofo. This time there was very minimal bleeding and the pain afterwards is nothing like how i remembered it the first time. I can actually walk and move about perfectly normal, just sudden movements can sting a little. Overall, Im glad I got it back in and cant wait to use it.

17. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Thanks...i figured it was something along those lines just didn't want to open my mouth and be the one sounding like a retard. :bigthumb:

Eh no worries you have more balls than me to go get it done:bowdown:

18. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

That picture I posted has been in my photobucket (and posted many many times on here and other forums) for over a year now and they JUST took it down for violating TOS. :rolleyes: Gotta love photobucket.

19. 3MTA3

lildevil and I thought it was funny (in a cartoonish way) and a good way to show folks the differences.

20. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

21. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

sorry, I don't have them anymore, I just checked :hs:

You will just have to be satisfied with your man :wavey:

22. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

haha this is a late response, but im too young to hit the bars just yet and all my friends are just as broke as me. hopefully over the summer :x:

23. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I ran into the same problem when I took mine out for the first time for a "few minutes" the first time. I never could get it back in. I had it for over a year when I took it out so I assumed that it was fully healed :dunno:

I waited a few years before I decided to get it done again. I have since stretched this one to 8 ga. and haven't had the same problems with removing and replacing it.

Note - stretching this piercing sucks :hs: I tried hot salt soaks, tapers, lots of lube and nearly cried when I tried to go from 12 ga to 10 ga. I just couldn't do it. I did, however, find the easier way to do it - let the jewelry do the strecthing for you. I fucked my (and her) brains out for a few days straight until the piercing site hurt like hell. I literally winced every time I had to move it at all and going pee was a nightmare. I decided I was alreay in pain and to just go for for the stretch and the larger jewelery literally slid right into place without any drama. I have since repeated this process with the stretch to 8 ga. - it seems like a larger jump with each gauge than the last so this time I had to have sex twice as long :o but in the end it all worked out. :mamoru:

24. hoss4131

hoss4131 New Member

really guys? i was able to take mine out within just a few months with minimal problems of re-inserting the jewelry.

now, if i take it out for sex (AKA, remove the jewelry then get an erection) THAT can cause the hole to shrink a bit and can require me to push a little harder to re-insert. but i can freely take my jewelry out to clean or for a little while with no problems.

on the note of stretching, i am going in next weekend to go up to a 6ga with mine, i will try the "overuse" method :rofl:. i am nervous and excited at the same time :mamoru:

25. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

:bigthumb:

And yes, the first time I took mine out and was unable to put it back in it was for sex :o