Odds of pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FuNiOnZ, Aug 11, 2005.

1. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Guest

Last night me and my gf had sex twice, both times with a condom. Second time however, when I finally pulled out the condom stayed inside her, but was pulled out of her right afterwards carefully. I'm wondering what the odds of her being pregnant right now, cause i'm buggin out as it is.

2. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

Pregnancy would be possible. Was the condom all the way inside, or sticking out? If it was sticking out the chance of pregnancy is lower Get condoms with spermicide for next time. Right now it's too early to know, too early to test. Good luck

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Go to Planned Parenthood or have her call her doctor and get the Morning After Pill. It is most effective if you take it soon after sex, but I do believe you have up to 72 hours to take it.
    It's worth the $20 at PP if you don't want to be a daddy! ;)

4. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Guest

Spermicide, and sticking out

5. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

Good, then, WAY less freakage needed! The morning after pill would put you at ease, though.

6. spoofy

spoofy Chemically Enhanced

odds are slim. Normal odds for her getting pregnant during unprotected sex is around 1 in 50

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Can you back this statistic up?

8. spoofy

spoofy Chemically Enhanced

Nope... my girlfriend told it to me.. she learned it in med school. Should be true.. but who knows what colleges are teaching kids these days.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I have been searching google and can't find anything that says per incidence, only that 9/10 people will become pregnant after one year of unprotected intercourse.

10. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Guest

Thank you for the help :hug:

11. Kirlain

Kirlain First world problems

:rofl:

Calm down mate. Explain how the baby batter got inside her, when the condom was outside her. :o

12. ZachMorris

ZachMorris New Member

It would be a good idea to check with her when the last day of her last period was. If it was within 5-6 days then I wouldn't worry. If it were 14 days ago... she's getting ready to ovulate and you'd be good to consider a morning after pill.
    Sperm lives 5-7 days inside a woman's body.
    Most girls aren't regular (meaning they don't have an exactly predictable period of 28 days) but they can usually ballpark it. After 14 days ovulation can occur at pretty much anytime, if they're regular then you can look at a menstruation calendar and know almost exactly when. Otherwise, be careful around those times as she will be VERY fertile.

13. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

I was watching a show on discovery channel and they said it was less than that.

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It is, I forget what it is though, and I am not going to research it.

People need to grow the fuck up, if you dont know about pregnancy...STOP FUCKING. Its really not a hard concept to grasp. Also, no one on the internet is going to know if your girlfriend is pregnant. Odds are she isnt though, this goes for every single post asking the same question.