Odd thing happened, got with a girl who blew me off?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Suffocation, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Awhile ago, I had a date set up. She "forgot", rescheduled, and although she said she was interested in me and wanted to go out, she had a TV show date w/ her girlfriends and would hate to cut the date shorter than it should be.

Few weeks passed, yesterday we're talking and I told her how my buddy thinks she's hot. She wanted to know his initials, she lost the bet, but said "there's other ways to get it out of you". She kept bring it up, but then I'm being a playful jerk and she says, "you're such an asshole haha" and dick and jerk etc. But she was laughing hysterically. She didn't bring the kid up at all from that point on, it was her and I. We talked, she admittedly said "we have more in common than I thought" (regarding our attitudes, politics), and we go get some food ( I didn't pay for her) and I was making some zombie joke and she literally could not breath from laughing so hard. She said I am fucking hilarious. I made sexual references for a bit, she admits her mind was in the gutter.

Get back to my place, and I only had like 30 mins and she had to study, but we started to watch a horror movie. Make a move, make out with her a few times but everytime I tried to do more she'd teasingly say "okay lets wtach the movie". At the end, she left and we didn't do anything but make out. She was into it though, I got blue balled (and she left probably knowing it).

She then txts me later and says "hope you have a good night :)" (b/c i was off to my buddy's place) and she said "you too :)" and she sent back "have a good night :)" a bit later after that.

....what? happened? My buddy expects that she did not want a lay because she's into me now (for whatever reason), if she were "so so" she would have done a lay probably. How does a girl blow you off but then do this?

Cliffs: Girl blew off a date about 1.5 months ago. She said she was interested, though. Yesterday, I tease the fuck out of her, she's saying "haha you're such an asshole", admits we have a good more in common, and go to my place (although we're time limited, she had to study I was going out) and made out with her a few times. Anything more, she'd teasingly say "lets watch the movie!" and said I was persistant. After she texts me "hope you have a good night:)" and I sent "you too :)" and she says "have a good night :)". How does she dismiss me --> make out a few times, but not lay? She may be into me?

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

those smileys are hurting my eyes

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She likes you, but she doesn't really like you. You are giving her attention (which she likes) and she thinks you're funny, but you aren't what she's really looking for in a "boyfriend."

4. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

it means she likes the attention you give her

5. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Damn. Oh well...I guess next time I"ll just walk past her or something. This kind of sucks as I'm into her.

6. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

No joke, this sucks. Bahh....gotta be a way to fix it.

7. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Hold on, I was never giving her attention. The entire time I was teasing her, never complimented her, and we both mutually were talking. It's not like she was quiet and I ran my mouth kissing her ass to the Heavens.

EDIT: And, why would she txt me that stuff afteR?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
  8. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

She could have been on her period :) Seriously, is this taken into account? Although ,she was playing baskeball in relatively tight shorts yesterday. When making out, she wasn't half assing it - tounged and all.

9. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

teasing her is giving her attention. You were all over her. You don't need to be giving compliments.

My fiancee though says that maybe she doesn't just want to sleep with someone on the first date, although she has no answer for the month and a half before calling you back

10. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Well by teasing, I mean I was just making fun of her. It's not positive attention. I guess it is though? Also, isn't it mutual attention (her laughing like crazy, hitting, saying I am <insert something>, and telling me I'm hysterical).

The call back, which she never txt'd, was about 1.5 months ago. We didn't really do anything in between that, once I borrowed something from her to play a sport with, the other she used my computer once. I didn't give her attention in either of those.

Just weird, ya know? If she weren't into me, I don't think she would have made out fully with me (tounge and all) repeatedly, smiled after, and her voice perked up. After the 1st time, she still smiled as I moved into make a move. Plus, the txt's after are weird.

Just trying to make sense of this, that's all. Thanks guys for the reponses!

EDIT: Yesterday wasn't a date at all, I wanted to get something, she wanted to get something, so I told her to come. She agreed. I didn't pay for her. We went to like a supermarket on campus lol, nothing special.

11. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

like I said, I think she just enjoys getting attention. That doesn't mean she won't give attention back. She also might get a kick out of being a cock tease

12. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

:mamoru: Fair point. I had a blue balls headache after for a bit.

The one thing that I noticed to is when she was on my bed, she put her legs under my covers. Subtle observation.

Ameter, in your eyes, what's the most I can hope for and how do I execute? I'm not going to text her or anything, at least not yet. I'll let her do the next move I guess.

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Now in another (long ass thread) all the females were saying that when they hold off sex with a guy, it's BECAUSE they like them and want to see it go somewhere. If a girl has sex on the first night, she probably doesn't see it going anywhere.

So which is it?

And TS, for my advice, I'm going to have to do the smiley subconscious placement test:

[​IMG]

14. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Viper, creepy fucking analysis. You are a psychic warlock, heathen! Save thy soul!

My roommate said this, and he's pretty good with women. "If you made out with her and she teased and left, but did NOT send those txt's....she's absolutely not interested. But the txt's throw a curve ball, and not having sex on the first night most likely means she wants to see something come from it. I'd say your golden purely because of the txts, especially since she sent two"

EDIT: I would not say yesterday was a date at all. We went to a market late at night after shooting a ball together and got siht for ourselves, I didn't even pay for her.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
  15. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

meh, she's given you enough to go on to try once more for a lay if you really want to. Otherwise I'd just forget about her and move on. Let her chase you if she wants you.

So call her (don't text her) and invite her out tomorrow night

16. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

also, don't go out, invite her over to your place to drink and watch movies

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

On a more serious note, I would say that this girl is used to being in control of things.

So your best avenue of success with her will be when you knock her legs out from under here (figuratively speaking) and take the lead in your interactions.

18. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

Curiously, what makes you dismiss her intent on me so quickly as nothing more than a tease? I thought the signs, yesterday, were pretty spot solid, and I don't blame for not wanting a lay. Making out, no problem. Go for the neck or more? Problem. I don't think a girl who merely wants attention would go so far as to come to my place, go under my covers, and make out with me 3 times in a row.

I'm looking for a relationship, however I don't think the usual "dating" procedure should be followed with this one.

Viper, take her legs out? What? I mean, I did ask her out via phone awhile ago, didn't work out. Now, you seem to think things can be different? Perhaps because of the emotional volatility of a woman, I showed I wasn't going to let her dominate me like she did originally when trying to get her number?

Thanks guys!

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah man. Chop her legs off at the stump. :uh:

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:rofl: @ viper

21. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

agreed. the fact that she blew you off for so long seems like she views you as a temporary distraction, but not really what she wants.

22. ASoT

ASoT New Member

Don't throw out the possibility of her period or perhaps she hasn't been with a guy in a long time and wasn't groomed...

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

clueless hehe

24. Suffocation

Suffocation Guest

how?

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Show me the post where I said that and I'll think about it.