Odd situation at work

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by grizzy, Jul 21, 2007.

1. grizzy

grizzy OT Supporter

I'm 20, the girl is 18. We have worked together for the past 2 years or so, but we rarely see eachother do to different shifts. I've always thought she was cute, but that's about it because we never hung out. Well this last week she spilled the beans to me that she had a huge crush on me for the past 2 years but never said anything because she's pretty quiet and we never see eachother.

Well this got me interested, so I started flirting with her and she flirted back. She has a boyfriend who she doesn't have the heart to break up with because he's a nutjob and will likely do something stupid if she does, so now she won't flirt and will hardly talk to me because she's got a boyfriend who she doesnt want to hurt.

So now I'm stuck in a weird spot, we like eachother but she won't do anything or barely talk to me because she's afraid her crazy boyfriend will do something. Is there anything I can do to help her fix the crazy boyfriend issue?

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

Make her know that you are ready to take his place...most teenage girls are like this. They like to have their next LTR lined up before the break up with the guy they are with...it's sad, but most guys should get the hints that their sweet kind girlfriend has told them a million times we need to work on things or things need to change and when the girl leaves the guy he is like "huh what??". Anyways...

If you want this girl you are going to have to tell her you want her too and that you are ready to try to go at it with her exclusively, other wise she isn't going to leave her "committed" boyfriend for a leap of faith you won't fuck her and leave her.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, why do I have to see this same situation over and over again. Do you want to honestly pursue a girl who is too dumb to dump her boyfriend? Unless he's an escaped convict there is no reason she can't break up with him if she's unhappy in the relationship.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

yeah, look before you leap girls are :barf:

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if she liked you enough, she would break up with her bf.

Don't worry about her.

6. alo816

alo816 New Member

Or there is always the chance that the girl can just be saying her boyfriend is crazy and using it as an excuse. Wouldnt you be crazy if your girlfriend was a flirt and was telling other guys she had crushes on them? I hate immature girls.