SRS odd question

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by donniegood, Oct 29, 2006.

1. donniegood

donniegood New Member

Never posted in here before..but i need a vent and advice.......back drop...i am engadged to my g/f of almost 3 years we are both 20 have been living together since right after we started dating...her family moved to texas we stayed in mich they left due to her dad being on fort hood. we fight on and off not severe fights, she is borderline bi-polar takes meds for it so she has bad days and I understand that. since high school i have only kept up with 3 friends 1 in iraq the other is moving and another lives hours away so most of my life is work at verizon wireless then come home not to much going out......she has recently started working at a bar which i have no problem with she cooks its something she loves to do. her old boss is the problem her and her sister worked under the table at a movie place ...the boss was close on occasion she is a manic depressive and whenever my fiance is around her she goes into her moods which that boss is a frequent to the bar she works at. so today i get out of work and call her ask if she will beat me home since we dint have power she went to family, she responds...no i aint fucking coming home tonight i am going out with lori(old boss) to the VI(the bar) and i said umm ok then and she said i aint gonna argue so i said ight bye and hung up ...this was 5 hours ago.... i called 2wice to make sure shes ight just because she worrys me when she is out with her...am i wrong fer calling and leaving voicemail's should i quit trying to take care of her ?.......i am 20 and feel like i am gonna die by age 30 with all my stress

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

'no i aint fucking coming home tonight i am going out with lori'

Wow, I wouldn't be taking that...

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Then why are you with her?

Listen, if it's too stressful for you to be in the relationship, then get out. You're not going to do you or her any good if you stay in it and can't take the stress.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

So you're both 20, been together since you were 17, and she frequents bars (fake id or is she allowed in the one she works in when she's off the clock?). Are you sure the two of you are mature enough for marriage (no offense, I was married at 17 myself so I'm not saying anything against young couples getting married)? I'm concerned that she sounds like she's going through or is starting to go through that "wild" phase everybody goes through in their life. How will that affect your relationship?

It sounds like she brings a tremendous amount of stress to your life. Since she is bi-polar, chances are that is something you will deal with for the rest of your life (my little sister is bi-polar so I know how difficult things can be). Are you willing to accept that? Can you accept the fact that you can't change someone?

Last question. Why do you stay with her if she brings you so much stress and heartache?

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its like this , she is getting stressed by her boss, and she is putting that stress that is piled up in her out on you.

People need to vent, you can't stick with your stress otherwhise you'll explode, and this is what she does with you, she explodes on you. Not because she is a bad person but because she can't stop this shockwave of stress that she is receiving the wave goes on and darkness and stress is emitted on you. Or in other words, its work related stress.

And to be quite honest to you, there's not much to do about it. Leaving her for that would be cruel, but to earn a dime in this world you gotta take a beating =\

Its not uncommon either, so many people get stressed by yelling bosses, including me myself. The problem stems from the fact that many chefs/bosses don't get to learn how to go along with people, as a result they shout angry in order to get what you want.

6. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

Go into VISION and check her call logs

:mamoru: