odd cheating breakup, she i take her back or tell her??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 12, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I was dating my gf for about almost 4 months. During our relationship she did alot of shady things that bothered me so much, but i kept the relationship going because I had no solid proff she was cheating. Her ex bf was calling her alot, deleting numbers in her incoming/outgoing calls on her phone etc. About a week ago there was a party going on , and for some reason she didnt want me to go. So i went ot my friends party and hung out. Next day she acts like nothing is wrong, so do I but i noticed a hicky on her neck. She lied and said it was from a girl, then she told me it was from some guy.

I broke up with her, even though i didnt tell her that i also cheated and had sex with some hot girl. I am not the cheater type and still feel bad, and never cheated on any girl before. I cheated on her because it seemed the whole time she would cheat on me if she got a chance and that is what she did. She said the guy kissed her and then she pulled away after shock after a short while. Keep in mind she is 20 im 24. What would u guys do in a situation like this?

I ask this becuase she keeps calling me/emailing me begging me to take her back. She said she will give the partying up unless i go with her etc. But it seems like it is very hard to trust her.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Why would you want to take her back? Neither one of you is committed to the other.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

only reason i did that,because she didnt seem committed. i was trying to be committed as possible,and she kept acting shady.

4. Ryuu Murakami

Ryuu Murakami New Member

And why exactly should she trust you? You cheated too, even if she doesn't know it. Move on.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You don't cheat when you are trying to be as committed as possible. It's obvious that neither one of you wants such a serious relationship (at least with each other), so why stay or attempt to get back together?

6. quamen

quamen New Member

i wouldnt cheat and i wanted to be serious and kept trying to be serious,but she seemed it only when she was around me. By not wanting me to go to the parties and other stuff she seemed shady. Now she says she realizes what she lost and wants it back. If she didnt act shady to begin with i would never have cheated.

7. Bouwnt

Bouwnt choppa choppaaa

just 'take her back' aka keep that trick on the side.

get a good girl.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So, she cheated on you. You at some point cheated on her. Why get back together in any kinda of relationship? Just be fuckbuddies or something, but you two are in no way interested in being serious with each other.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You are a kid, do whatever you want, you're not in serious relationships anyways. :dunno:

10. Ryuu Murakami

Ryuu Murakami New Member

Logically, her cheating doesn't give you the go-ahead to cheat too. How ever you try to justify things, it still comes down to the fact that you cheated. No one forced you to. Now she supposedly cheated too, so this doesn't sound like a wonderful relationship at all.

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:nono: You don't get to blame your actions on someone else.

You're obviously just a kid, not mature enough to have a relationship. Move on, have fun and forget about serious relationships for a little while.

12. quamen

quamen New Member

my last relationship i had for almost 2 years and never cheated,because she was never shady with me. I just felt like i had no substance except a gut feeling she was cheating on me,and i guess it was true. im not just a kid im actually turning 25,and any other girl i wouldnt do it to.

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She lied and cheated, and if you take her back it shows you have no backbone, which is probably why she was lying and cheating to begin with.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

oh boo fucking hoo. she doesnt know that he cheated so thats a non factor for her.

15. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl:

:werd:

17. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

You two are clearly not commited enough (maybe not even mature enough) to be in the relationship so i would say just walk away and tell her to do the same. If either of you cared for eachother you wouldn't have cheated.

18. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

everyone seems to be so worried about the past

get over it

Look to the future. Do you want to be with this girl, not just be with but BE WITH? Do you think you will get the urge to cheat? Do you think she might?

Be serious and answer those questions. Dont listen to women when they want to say once a cheater always a cheater... I cheated on a girl once back in the day and it was the most eye-opening experience of my life. One of those things that you decide who you want to be from then-on.

19. poweraid

poweraid OT Supporter

LOL @ "some hot girl"

you are so mature buddy. jeez.

20. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Just end it already, you've made 11ty billion threads about this worthless relationship so obviously it's not anything worth staying in.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

everyone is the cheater type buddy. And you don't sound too shameful when you're making sure we all know you cheated on her with "a hot girl." :rolleyes:

22. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

she may give up partying for awhile but you honestly think that in one more year when she turns 21 she's not gonna go crazy with partying?

23. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

why the fuck does her not knowing even matter?

i say get back together. two cheaters deserve each other.

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you are aware that you can have the sex without the relationship, right?

25. foad

foad New Member

Next :squint: