SRS OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), really really sucks! it is the devil I tell you

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Sep 22, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Anyone here with OCD? Im very very familiar with it, as I have been a victim of it for over 8 or 9 years now (on and off). How I see it is, OCD is controlled by the devil, since its controlling and brainwashing your mind. It is not you!

Im scheduled to see a new physchologist in little less than two weeks time. Even the time till then will be tough to deal with. :wtc: It sucks living life, worrying about bullshit every day. Bullshit so unnessecary, that it prevents you from enjoying life every morning you wake up. If there is one thing I could have in this world, it would be this. Get rid of my OCD and be able to live without my worries that are on my mind 24/7. It really blows :( it is very disturbing when you cant be yourself, not even for just one hour, one minute in this world. You feel so controlled, so outside from reality, parted in this small lonely in different world. I would do just about anything to have myself back, my mind, my soul, my positive outlook on life. Absolutely anything, Im that desperate. :(

So lets hear from you guys who suffer from this disorder, (or know of any). It is one of the toughest, and most common, but most complex cases to treat in life. One that cannot be eliminated in ones life, only minimized, controlled. Its basically you one on one with the devil. The most evil spirits you can imagine in life, that do anything and everything to empower you. One that will do nothing but slowly eat your life away. :(

Last edited: Sep 22, 2006
  2. B4 I FU R U 18

B4 I FU R U 18 Active Member

ah man, that sucks. i dont have it but it doesnt sound good. best of luck.

3. Low

Low New Member

I'm not sure if what I have is OCD, but there's these little things that I CAN NOT stop doing every 5 to 10 seconds. It bugs the living hell out of me and it's actually having negative effects.

Examples are I always flare my nostrils, and I can't stop doing it, to the point where I've created wrinkles on my face just from that. Another is I always "crack my ears" which feels like moving them, but they crack for some reason. I now feel both mental and physical need to do these things, it's like breathing to me now.

This OCD?

4. Daze

Daze Guest

I have a slight OCD disorder.. very slight maybe not even ocd..
    I always think my house is a mess.
    Even when its spotless I freak out cuz it's a mess.
    and when i clean it... i can't just arange everything neatley..
    everything has to be in an order that is equal so nothing is off balance or it freaks me out.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think there are varying degrees of OCD. Low, what you described sounds like OCD to me, but I'm not an expert. However, I have things like that that I do constantly, and it's really annoying because it's like you feel this NEED to do them.

6. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

yep, i'm ocd, not as extreme as you though.

7. JakobwithaK

if its at the point where it affects your everyday life and eats away your schedule, then yes.

8. JakobwithaK

Thats not OCD, you just like to be neat. Nothing wrong with that.

9. JakobwithaK

Well ya theres different levels on how severe it is...ex. Light, mild, and so on. Mine can be severe for a week or a month, but then I could go the next 6 months without it at all. The HARD thing is preventing it from coming back. Im pretty aware of how to minimize the condition of it. Keeping it that way for good is near impossible. :( Thats the killer for me. Ive been able to go many long scretches of minimizing it and yes, actually live everyday life like a normal being. But then it will always find its way back. The damn devil :fawk:

10. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

OCD isn't a very nice thing, I agree... I happen to have it too. :hs: Are you having just obsessive/intrusive thoughts or are you doing actual rituals? Or possibly both?

11. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I have a problem with blushing. I don't know what the hell it is, but my face always turns red when attention is brought to me. Believe me, I know exactly how you feel when you say you are being controlled.

Example: I cannot face attractive women, or people in general because of my fear of my face turning red. It is a lot worse than it sounds. I've had it for about 5 years now.

12. 18c

18c Guest

no OCD but anxiety here stops me from doing most things

13. JakobwithaK

thoughts are always on my mind. The compulsions are only there when its really bad. But even if im able to control it and resist from acting on it, i still have the thoughts 24/7.

14. JakobwithaK

sorry to hear that mate :hs:

15. JakobwithaK

well OCD is a form of anxiety. and i have an anxiety disorder. it sucks bad :wtc:

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I have OCD. It's extremely hard to live with and I try not to show all my routines to my boyfriend so as not to freak him out. Then again I'm sure he loves that I clean everything

17. 18c

18c Guest

:hug:

18. Low

Low New Member

Yeah. I think I have it. A symptom a read is also a huge issue with me:
    "not being able to throw away old, worthless things."
    Always been a bitch to deal with.
    And yeah, to someone up above, it's an everyday thing with me, it does interfere with my life and people ALWAYS ask me why I'm doing the shit I do.

19. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Try having tourettes, That sucks ass.
    Its similar to OCD but you perform silly ass tics on yourself. Cant escape it. Mentally draining and easily gets your anxious or depressed. I wish they had a cure