GUN NY paper puts out names and addresses of pistol permit holders

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Dec 17, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

At least there are no addresses. But that information is commonly available anyways.

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Three major newpapers (ultra liberal ones) in Ohio do this on an annual basis.

4. Gimik

Gimik New Member

jesus christ. that's scary.

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

It's one of the main reasons I didn't apply for an Ohio CCW, I got a FL permit instead. I know FL has public access to records too, but it's not abused for political purposes like it is here.

I've been a life long Ohio resident, but I'm ready to leave. The major cities in this state have gone so far left it's amazing. To top that off, Ohio has the worst CCW law in the country. On the plus side, the Ohio congress just overrode the governors veto to allow you to carry concealed in your own car with a permit. Up until now, you had to carry in plain sight in a vehicle with a permit. :ugh: We can't carry in any place that has a class D liquor license either, which pretty much bans every non fast food restaruant in the entire state. The signs mean something here too, if you go into a place that's posted, even if you don't see the sign, you are an instant felon.

This state sucks.

6. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

in addition, the signs are everywhere, it basically makes it impossible to carryif you wanted to

7. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Holy shit. Id try to take legal action if any way possible

8. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

It's bad enough around Cincinnati, I can't imagine what it's like around Cleveland or Columbus. Down here in our little southwest corner of the state it seems like everyone is moving to Indiana or northern Kentucky, as soon as I've got the cash for a down payment on a house I'm joining them, fuck this place.

9. t1h

t1h Guest

more like thats a list of people's houses that you *wouldn't* want to break into because now you know that they are armed ;)

10. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

up in cleveland and the suburbs, you can't enter the local ice cream shop without seeing one of those damn signs

11. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

I wonder how ccw friendly St. Louis is? I want to get a FL permit after I turn 21 just to get one and go places in the city because I can. I mean does Union Station prohibit concealed carry?