nutritional help

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Bleed, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleed

Bleed New Member

I've been using Xyience CG3 prior to workouts. It works well for me and I get the extra energy I need to get a good lift in after a long day of work.

However, after the work outs, I try to eat natural protein. But it's very hard to eat high calorie foods that are low in fat and have ridiculous amounts of protein. you can only eat chicken, steak, and pasta so many times.

so ive come to terms that i need a dietary supplement for after work outs because i'm not putting on muscle as fast as i should. so my question, any shakes/supplements you would recommend so that i can put on some more muscle...ideally i would want something high calorie, high protein, low fat....i want to bulk up, but still have muscle definition.

sorry for any ignorance i've shown here, i'm by no means an expert on nutrition and working out. i just know the general stuff on whats healthy to eat or not

2. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

I use prior to and during workout- bcaa's, glutamine, waxy maize and post workout I'll have 75grams of whey with 1/2 cup oatmeal blended in.

3. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

1. Fat isn't bad for you.

2. Eat 150-200g of animal based proteins daily

3. Make sure you're getting enough total calories

4. If your diet is totally on track your training is probably stupid and you have no clue what you are doing if you aren't progressing

4. BlackWRX

BlackWRX New Member

the fuck?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.