number of partners

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumbaznboy, May 10, 2007.

1. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

should my gf's sexual history bother me? it came up in convo last night and within 2 years she's had double digit partners....she was kind of emabrrased to tell me, but it came out in the end.

i duno how to "deal" with it so to speak. i mean i know it shouldnt bother me, but it kind of does a little.

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This thread seems to be made every week or 2. If it bothers you move on, if you don't want to move on then stop letting it bother you. It's 2007, finding people (well mostly girls, majority of guys can't get many girls) who have low #'s is hard to do

3. .

Beat me to it.

4. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I remember when I cared about this stuff. Pointless. Like the above post, if it really bothers you, move on.

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

yeah cut it out. im past my mid 20's and any really quality girl my age will most def. be in the double digits

6. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

If a number can bother you, don't ask next time.

7. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

Just remember, every time you fuck her in the ass it's like reducing one off her real count. Good luck bro.

8. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

As long as both of you are clean and the sex is still great, why worry?

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:eek3: I didn't know that

I'm going to have to start taking advantage of this rule :mamoru:

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yes, it bothers me. Maybe it's just cuz I'm insecure. It bothers me if it's an LTR. If I'm just fucking some chick I wouldn't really care too much.

But don't be a hypocrite. If you have been with a ton of chicks then you can't fault your gf for being with a ton of guys.

It probably bothers you cuz you like this girl a lot but you're "just another number" to her. You don't feel special, and this issue is compounded if she IS a low number for you. Or it might bother you because it is indicative of loose personal values. No one wants a gf who will sleep with anyone just randomly. If she had double digits over two years, they were not serious relationships.

11. Chip Chipperson

worst. argument. evar.

boys != girls

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Fucking DOT!

Most girls have a line of men waiting for their chance to fuck them, hence their high #s. Majority of guys do not have a line of girls waiting for their chance to fuck them, hence low #s. It's 2007 people, sex is fun, and we live in a world that is "very open" (that could be up for debate :dunno:) about sex. And girls are free to fuck who they want. As long as the girl is clean then who cares how many she has been with? If anything that just means she (hopefully) will be better in bed.

13. Chip Chipperson

??? lol did you change your point in the middle?

14. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I don't think so... All I was trying to say is we live in a time where sex before marriage is no longer frowned upon, so why are people so surprised to find out that the girl they like has been with other guys in the past?

Hell most guys would have high #s if they had the ability to get the amount of girls they want. And yet get upset that girls (who have a much easier time getting sex) have high #s.

15. Chip Chipperson

ah, got it. I was actually saying that it's not hypocrical to be a guy and have had sex with a bunch of girls, while preferring a girl who hasn't had sex with a lot of guys. Ironically enogh, for the same reason you just stated

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Well obviously enough we would all prefer a girl who hasnt been with a lot of guys, but that isn't exactly easy to find - especially the older you get.

17. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: If you can't hold yourself to certain standards then don't expect her to.

18. Midgetized

There aren't many decent looking fun guys with low #s. There are plenty of slutty chicks out there so most guys can laid plenty of times if they want to.

19. Chip Chipperson

boys != girls

20. Midgetized

Wow, what brilliant logic :hsugh:

21. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

ah, sorry, didnt realize that this was a common subject here (dont post much in this sub forum)

but yea thanks i guess for your inputs.

it bothered me a little last nite, but since ive thought about it somemore today, ive come to realize that its not that it bothers me, its more the fact that i guess im jealous that shes much move expeirienced than i am. (was a virgin until I met her). the thing that got me was the frequency of one night stands she went through...oh well, shes mine now. and sex is great cuz shes willing to let me do anything. :naughty:

22. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

but he is a real man, he does whatever he wants and dosnt have to justify himself to anybody!

23. TayTay08

TayTay08 New Member

Oh yeah, that is totally 100% true! Yay real men!

24. Chip Chipperson

When a girl has sex with a guy, it is because the girl sees the guy as higher value.

Therefore, when a girl has had sex with a lot of guys, she has perceived a lot of guys as being higher value than she is. I.e. she is a low value girl.

However, if a GUY has sex with a lot of girls, that means a lot of girls saw HIM as higher value. That means he is a high value guy.

boys != girls.

25. TayTay08

TayTay08 New Member

...sure....but it's 2007. We can fuck as many people as we want. If I know a guy has had many sexual partners, I don't think he is a high value guy. I don't neccessarily think he is a slut, I just think he is a very sexual being.I wouldn't touch him, but I don't judge him for it, and I think girls should not be judged either. Just because they like teh sex does not mean that they are easy, or have low self asteem, or are whores and sluts or whatever.

Sure, there are some with self esteem issues sure. And some are just skanky hos that do it for attention.

But they don't really count.