Number of partners

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Labster, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Does it make you uncomfortable that your SOs have had other partners, especially if they've admitedly had quite a few of them? Just wondering what the general concesus was on this.

2. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

it irritates me if its more than me. but my woman was a virgin before me :bigthumb:

3. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

The older you get, the less of an issue it is.

4. kilona

kilona New Member

if you are having unprotected sex with your SO and they also have with other people... yeah its gross bc then you are fucking their other parteners and all the people they have fucked and all the people they have fucked... ew it can become a giant web. um so yeah it makes me uncomfortable.

5. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

depends on how you feel about the person i guess, but it doesnt matter after a while just like everything with life you get over that shit.

6. Mallix

Mallix New Member

As long as they are disease free, I could care less. Hell, the more partners they have been with, the more open about themselves they probably are, the more easily they can probably orgasm, the the more experience they have, so the more tricks they can teach you.

The number of previous partners means nothing. It's all about how many partners they have AFTER being with you that counts.

7. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

When I was younger and more inexperienced, girls that had a higher number than me made me jealous, but anymore I don't care unless the number is fairly high (20 or more)

8. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

Nope not at all, I've been with 2 people before her, she'd be my 3rd, and she's been with nobody as far as sex goes.

9. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

I agree 100%!!

10. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Most of you have the same view that I have. It's in the past and that's where it's staying.

11. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

it doesn't bother me. it's ridiculous to think that i'm a guy's "one and only" unless it's been discussed that he's a virgin.

personally... experience is a plus, but i don't want a guy that fucks everyone and is careless about what he's doing. protection is a must! i don't care whether i'm on bc or not.

i think that talking about it (previous partners) is important, as most aren't going to bring it up. i want to protect myself, and knowing where the ones i want to be with have been, is half the battle! :)

12. unstablexlife

unstablexlife New Member

i think the number should at least be mentioned

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

:werd:

im almost 23. ive had 8 partners. my bfs that ver over 30 ys didnt care but those who were 20 and under did. i dont tend to date guys who are my age, so its wierd,.... :dunno:

< 15 and it doesnt matter to me.

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

No, as long as they are clean and its a reasonable amount.... anything over 6 at age 20 would make me wonder for instance.

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

personally, i think that is rediculous. new a girl who had 10 at age 19...and that was pushing it.

im a female (just mentioning that for the POV aspect. )

16. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

10+ partners at age 17 and shes still 17? you might just be another number to her then.

17. Mallix

Mallix New Member

What if you honestly don't count?

I don't remember half the people I was with back in college. I WAS married and had ONE partner for quite a few years, now I'm divorced and have a few new ones again. As you get older, counting isn't "fun" any more, it's just a novelty.

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think its sad if you cant remember who you had sex with. that would bother me. i think thats a good indication of who you are, and what your values consist of, and for me that would be conflicting with my personal morals. id rather a guy that slept with 30 females but remembers them all then some guy whos had 15 but cant remember. :dunno:

19. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

:werd:

20. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

:werd: I can't help but think about it though.

21. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

It bothers me with the current girl because I dont like the idea of other dudes leaning over here fucking her thinking 'I'm owning this chick' -- it drives me nuts!

22. Werm

Werm Guest

I don't like to talk about it, even if it was just one before me. It's not a problem though, it's not like the SO was waiting for you... It just bothers me when we talk about it, and I know it bothers her when we talk about my past girls. So we just avoid talking about the past. You need to start fresh.

23. BTA

BTA New Member

It bothers me to even think about anybody else having been with her.

So, I just try not to think about it, and she knows not to talk about him heh.

24. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

hmmm well personallyl i dont care about my SOs # at all. i know hes been with at least 20 girls, and hes 19. but i cant judge anyone because i love sex, always use protection, and have had 19 partners. im 18. i figure thats basically how it is today. at least here in san diego... away at college. i can remember EVERY SINGLE ONE AND THEIR NAMES!

25. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Whats in the past is in the past. All the people that any SO has been with before didn't work out for a reason and shaped them into that person you admire today. So does it bug me? No not at all, and it irritates me when any current SO's gripe over my past ;)