number of partners/past history

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

my gf and i have been goin out for 7 months. shes 20 years old and has 5 partners before me. I am 22 and i havent had any partners prior to her. her past history bothers me a lot sometimes and i am just starting to get over it. her roommate said stuff about her and how my gf is a slut and stuff...also before she and i started going out she was hooking up with my best friend, she says no sex occurred, but he told me they had sex and gave some details. this is a major issue for me, because my best friend and i are no longer friends around the time they were hookin up. i dont know who to believe...i trust my gf, but i know my bestfriend for a longer period of time and i know he wouldnt lie about that. i think she may be lying to me so that i dont get hurt and possibly leave her. i am her first bf, but shes still been with 5 partners before me.

2. Project X

Project X New Member

my gf denied the stuff about her roommate..they use to be best friends but not any more. she said she confronted my friend on aim about sayin he had sex with her when they didnt.

3. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

First of all tell her roomate to shut up and mind her own business although it sounds like youre fishing for information. If you are then you dont trust this girl and should not be with her in the 1st place. As for her hooking up with your friend your eeffed on that one I have one rule I stick too never ever hook up with a friends "left overs".

4. ProneToEpisodes

Back to the main question my last bf had been with more people than I had and it really bothered me wondering if I was missing out on something. I'd like to say I was not but I was when we broke up I slept with a few people and explored sex more and found out what I liked and didnt like. Now my current SO is amazing. He has been w/ about 30+ people and I have been w/ about 12 and it doesnt bother me at all. Hes alot more willing to try things. The only thing that bothers me is I would like to be his first on somethings but I dont think I will.....

5. Project X

Project X New Member

ive never talked to her roommate about her...her roommate knew some of my friends and talked shit about my girl n stuff..told them stuff she use to do..my friends told me what the roommate said. they use to be bestfriends. the main thing botherin me is the number of people she has been with and the fact that they werent even her bfs..since im her first. also the fact she was hookin up with my ex best friend..no sex tho from what she says.

i see my ex best friend in summer class and at the gym..so it reminds me of stuff..

6. BSapphire95T

BSapphire95T Guest

leave, its not worth your mental anguish. but remember this, hardly anyone is a virgin after 21, might as well realise that more partners isn't necessarily bad

7. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

If she is not hooking up with anyone else now, and she is not going to make you sick (yes, you are supposed to ask about that kind of stuff), who the fuck cares? It happened before she even met you. It has nothing to do with you. This is your problem, not hers. It is something you have to deal with.

By 20, a lot of women have decided to either have sex or save themselves. If you are going to get any without getting married, you are going to have to face the fact that she's probably at least fooled around with other guys in the past. If you do not want to deal with that, then you need to stop having sex yourself. See how that works? It is perfectly fair and reasonable for young women to get theirs, just like young men. Let's drop this double standard bullshit already :wiggle:

8. n99nyrwg

n99nyrwg New Member

What Tornado said is correct. However it's not as easy to deal with as that. It's hard to get over it, especially if you are posessive/protective. But it is possible. Good luck.

9. Project X

Project X New Member

i love this girl and she loves me..i am her first love as she is mine... i trust her and believe her..when im with i dont think of any of this stuff. only when i spend time away from her or see my ex best friend. i've talked to her about this and she told me shes sorry and she regrets everything and wants to be with me. it just bothers me knownin that when im with her in bed that other guys have been all over her...like my ex best friend...i dont have a past or any secrets...it sucks hearin stuff from other people about her..

10. Project X

Project X New Member

i was actually goin to wait till marraige because of my beliefs....my gf and i mess around n stuff..but never sex...before she didnt know that i didnt have sex before and told me to get condoms n stuff cuz she wanted it. we went on vacation during fourth of july weekend and she brought 2 condoms wiht her even after i told her a few months ago about myself. we messed around the first night..second night she puts me inside her pussy a little bit..the last night there when we were messin around she puts all of me inside of her and we were goin at it for a bit...no condom. she was like we should use a condom and gets off of me..thats when i started regretting it...or havin second thoughts. she teased me and did it to me when i was excited. she told me before she was willing to wait till marriage since we talked of it

11. Project X

Project X New Member

this basically gets me thinkin about her...like her past and how she was with her other partners..i dont want to be another number her and it sucks to know shes been with other dudes.

12. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I forget what it is like to be new to the sexual relationship game. I'm sorry if I sounded like an ass.

I think it also has to do with age. If a guy my age was pulling this crap with me, I'd dump him for being an ass. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Don't make her regret her past. She's going to have to live with it forever. She probably didn't do anything she can't forgive herself for, as a matter of fact, she may not have even felt bad about it until you brought it up. It is cruel to make her feel bad because you get upset over something. I'm sure that if she had known you, and you were together the whole time, you would have been her first. She doesn't have access to a rewind button. Just be glad she's got the experience, and go with it. She is who she is now, and you love her for it, in part because of the path she's taken to get to you. Just keep that in mind.

13. Project X

Project X New Member

of what i said about me bein inside of her does that still make me a virgin...penetration? i didnt want to do it because of religious beliefs and now that i kinda had a taste of it..i think i want to go through with it..

14. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Don't worry about her past, her past made her what she is today and you obviously like that ;) It irritates me when guys get upset about how many people their SO has been with. Why would you ask the question if you really don't want to know the answer? Let go of petty jealousies and enjoy her for what she is.

15. ProneToEpisodes

:werd:

16. Bret The Ripper

Bret The Ripper I

I would say that there is probably about a 99% chance that she did sleep with your friend. Girls will lie.

Her having 5 partners shouldnt bother you. But the fact that none of them were bf's should. She likes the dick.

Break up now, because your always going to be stressed otu wondering anyways for the rest or your relationship if she did or didnt.

17. n99nyrwg

n99nyrwg New Member

Guys lie too, especially about having sex with chicks that they didn't.

We don't know the full situation, maybe she was dating the guy's she had sex with for awhile before she had sex with them.

18. Project X

Project X New Member

she may have been datin...but none were her bf's. i asked her about my ex best friend before we were dating and she told me they never had sex...they were close but didnt do it. shes told me answers to whatever i asked before...i havent talked to my ex best friend about her yet...since we stopped bein chill..i see him all the time. do you think i should talk to him?

19. Project X

Project X New Member

to her i dont think sex is that important..we were going out for over 6 months before we had even tried sex...im just stressed out that she may be lying to me about my ex best friend...and i dont want her to lie..and i also dont want to hear that she did have sex..because that means she lied to me and i cant trust her

20. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Do you trust your girl or not? If you feel the need to ask him, then you don't trust her and should get out of the relationship. Trust is HUGE. The number of people she slept with doesn't matter, or whether she slept with your ex best friend or not doesn't matter. But that fact that she MAY be lying about it does. And the fact that you are questioning her about telling the truth because some random person said something contradictory to what she claims is a problem. If you don't trust your girl get out, if you find out she lied get out.

21. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

dont talk to him about it. it just shows your stressing way too much on this.. all thats important is that you love eachother, she is with you now, not these 5 other guys, because you made a personal choice not to have sex because of your beliefs, doesnt mean everyone else has to, what she has/has not done does not make her any less/more of a human being than you. honestly if i were you i would be happy that she has been with other people, (if you plan on this being a long term thing) so that way later in life she wont feel like she has missed out on something.

22. okita1

23. Project X

Project X New Member

i trust her when shes with me during the time we have gone out..i dont know what to believe about her and my ex best friend hookin up..she is basically sayin they were makin out and stuff..no sex involved..he told me they had sex..i think shes trying to hide this from me because she knows that im already havin a hard time dealin with it as it is. i guess the previous stuff..5 people shes been with isnt my problem...but sleepin with them when they havent even gone out is a problem to me. and im a virgin so thats why i see this as bein an issue

24. okita1

sounds like you need to make a decision, which is more important, these issues that you have with this girl... or the girl...
    cause one of them has to go

25. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

biggest prob I see is the uncertainty of whether she is telling the truth. 5 partners in itself may not be so bad, depending on the circumstances and the type of person she is. if it turns out she is lying about your best friend then chances are she is hiding a lot more. the only thing i could suggest is come to terms and settle on what you believe happened, then confront her. a relationhship is nothing without honesty and trust, if she fails you on one of those once she will likely do it again.