NT2SBBY vs. Nezian - Who's car is better

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by GuiltySparc, May 1, 2004.

?

Which car is better

1. Nezian's Roush

40 vote(s)
    78.4%
  2. NT2SHBBY's Maxima

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

2. dunski

dunski Guest

yours cus you dont have the gay rims, but you need some tail lights for that stang

3. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

:greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy:

first off DICKHEAD, spell my name right....secondly....who give's a fuck who's car is better......i dont give two shits....all I said was, your kit is rice, period, end of story...

you know this whole thing reminds me of the old addage, a man's car is a reflection of his manhood....

I, myself am very contempt with my manhood so I dont need to overcompensate and buy a FOUND ON ROAD DEAD or a FIX OR REPAIR DAILY PIECE OF SHIT mudstain....

you on the other hand are a hick faggot who needs to drive a POS to 1) remind himself he is american 2) to stop high school girls tryin to pimp a riced out F.O.R.D. 3)to prove to everyone you have a 2" penis when erect that prolly squeezes faster than your 0-60 times....

so next time you stop to wonder, go look into yourself homie, I clearly am not hidin anything-I bought a 4 door go fast grocery getter and thats what I got....you bought an american hunk of shit and thats what you got :bigthumb: :fawk: :wavey:

4. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

i think your just jealous that i'm beating you 7 to 1 and no one agrees with you :rofl: :fawk:

Oh ya, and at least i am secure enough in my manhood not to resort to name calling and using old ass jokes about F.O.R.D. You know there are those jokes for every make, including nissan, so really they dont mean anything. Why dont your try to be original for a change? :slap:

Oh, and btw, your car isnt a go fast anything. Just because you have the same engine as the Z and G35 doesnt mean it's fast like the Z and G35 :bigthumb:

And if you really didnt care which car was better, you wouldn't have gotton all uppiddy in your last post. See, i already know which is better...the poll cleary shows that, so i dont even feel the need to post any reply to whatever pointless drivel you post next. I never said your car was a peice of shit, just that it was ugly and slow;) Have fun growing up buddy,

Nathan

5. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

:) only because he started it

Nathan

6. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Nezian is teh :greddy: :greddy:

7. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: more blastophemy........ check the forums you uneducated donkey poker.....ppl who own maximas and G35's and 350zs combined will all attest to the simple fact that the maxima is faster.

oh and btw, in a couple years when your ford is worth dick and its parts are fallin off faster than Pamela Anderson's clothes, then come holla bitch! :fawk: :fawk:

8. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

thats not what everyone on www.my350z.com says....plus how can a heavier car (the maxima) be faster than the Z or G anyway when they all have the same engine?

and just because i like to poke donkies doesnt mean i'm uneducated, lol, i'd like you to find an uneducated "hick" with a degree in applied mathematics as well as minors in chemistry, computer science, and anthropology.

Nathan

9. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

I think you meant "content", unless you seriously hate your penis.

Aside from that, I'm not voting, different strokes for different folks, both cars are nice.

10. chad2261

chad2261 New Member

on what planet is a stock Maxima faster than a stock 350Z? I hadn't heard that one... :rofl:

11. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ok....well a good bunch of my buddies on www.maxima.org who own both 350's and maximas will tell you the maxima is by far faster....

actually I'm quite sure the 350z is heavier...it is RWD and has heavy ass 18's

and yes, just because you have degrees in A, B & C doesnt mean you fall short of the typical hick assumption of getting all warm and tingly when you see a family member half naked.....:o :naughty: :rofl: :rofl:

12. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

uh...first off, the Z is only a 2 seater, not a 4 door so its much lighter. Secondly only the touring and track trims have the 18s. The enthusiast trim might too, but i'm not sure. So you and your friends are full of shit, lol. Show me some time slips or something of a stock maxima beating a stock Z, oh wait, you cant....you cant back up anything you say, lol.

Oh ya, and rwd is a lighter set up than fwd in case you didnt know.

Nathan

13. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

oh ya..here it is straight from nissanusa.com The SE maxima with the 5spd weighs 3,436 (3470 with the AT) and the Z weighs 3250

Surely not even you are dumb enough to argue with nissan's own website.

Nathan

14. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

so I notice you live in brooklyn....how bout you proceed to remove my nuts from your mouth and meet me on Franny Lew and show me what you're rollin deep in, homeboy.....

I'll give you a real lesson in education :o :o :o :bigthumb:

15. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

my issues deal with ownin and skillin herbs like yourself...

thanx, please drive thru :greddy: :greddy: :greddy:

16. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

wheres the threat??....I said meet me on franny lew and I'll REALLY EDUCATE you....

so take me up on my offer or bitch up, like the bitch that you are :fawk:

17. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

educate - ya i know i should have backed off and i felt kinda bad yesterday when i so totaly owned him on the weight thing. Honestly, i really didnt care that much at first but once he started calling me "faggot" and "hick" and a number of other names i knew i had him mad so i just had to keep going lol. Plus his posts kept getting dumber and dumber, i mean he actually said a 4 door sedan weighed less than the 2 seater Z :slap:

At any rate this has been a fun post and i think i'll most likely sit back and watch now. Thanks for everyone's votes.

Nathan

18. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the only thing ur ownin right now is yourself and that piece of shit domestic F.O.R.D. buddy :greddy: :greddy: :bigthumb:

19. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

no actually, i got a 3rd party own on you for the dumbass weight thing you said. So i did own you :bigthumb: Learn to read all the posts buddy...oh wait, since you cant take 5 minutes to check your own facts (thats all it took me to pull the weight info) why would i expect you to read the thread your posting on...silly me:rolleyes:

20. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

ohh ok.....and for the record, my maxima weighs 3000lbs....remember, you are pulling 04 records; I drive an 03....the 04 is obviously a boat and alot heavier than mine-another reason why not only is my maxima faster than a 350z, but its also faster than the 04.....

face it, you wish that when you stomped on your gas pedal, your steering wheel yanks to the right because there is sooo much torque steer pulling the two front wheels... :o

21. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

Wow this kid is absolutely amazing, not only did he say it once, but he said it again...here, your wrong, face it:slap:

Car and driver pulled the 350z 0-60 in 5.4 and drove the 2003 maxima SE 0-60 in 6.0 (taken from their website maxima - http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=16&article_id=1775&page_number=1 350z - http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=33&article_id=2423&page_number=1)

So much torque? Right, like 246 ftlbs (taken from car and driver's website) is soooo much torque. My engine put out 302 ftlbs stock. Please dont tell me that your now going to try to tell everyone how V6s put out more torque and V8s.

No, i dont really want torque steer. Although i'm sure you wish that you could do power-slides when you mashed the throttle. In case you didnt know, torque steer is a bad thing, try reading some automotive publications:rolleyes: just about every writer (and everyone i've ever talked to other than your genius of course) perfers inducing oversteer to torque steer.

I love this thread :)

Nathan

22. NT2SHBBY

NT2SHBBY New Member

first...stop mag racing because I assume thats about the only real racing you've ever been accustomed to....

secondly, its a known fact that Nissan underrated the maxima for the simple fact of insurance purposes.....bet you also dont know that the insurance companies define the Maxima SE as Standard Edition, not Sports Edition as it is more commonly known as (once again for insurance purposes)

the Maxima dynos stock at ~230lbs of torque at the wheels, which will translate to about 270lbs of torque at the crank :o :o :o

23. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

I wasnt "mag racing" i was just showing you which of 2 cars driven by the same people was faster.

Its also a known fact that just about every manufacture underrates their cars, so whats your point? And 270 is still less than 302, so your point about my torque jealousy is still void. Plus who cares whether it is Standard Edition or Sports Edition...it doesnt mater they call it, hell they have Sports Edition mini-vans are you suggesting they are sports cars too? Its genearlly just for nicer wheels and a spoiler somewhere.

Although it is good to see that you dropped your rediculous claim of the maxima being faster than the Z, you must be starting to grow a brain.

Nathan

Last edited: May 4, 2004
  24. MacAlert

MacAlert Maxima driver OT Supporter

The Maxima has plenty of torque steer. I guess you were just granny driving. Pound on the throttle and the power just takes over. And yes, I do own a '03 Maxima.

25. 240KAT

240KAT Bannana Phone>*

Way to ruin a nissan. Theres a big gap between my hood and front bumper too, but thats because i cut a giant section out of my bumper support for an intercooler..so she sags a bit. I'm not sure why you dont like the mustang, and why side pipes are rice. Pretty sure old Corvette's had big lake pipes..and anything off an old corvette=nonrice.

Losing a poll on OT
    + No AV
    ------------------
    :buk:

Welcome to OT.