Now that I think about it. My problem.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Jan 6, 2008.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

So after screwing it up with those two girls I went out...

A bit of backstory...
    ...first girl I kissed on the first date and apparently got freaked out despite the fact that she was already planning the second date by the end of our first date and before I "asked" her to kiss her...

...i went out with another girl already knowing what I did wrong on my first one, and didn't even go for the kiss. This really sucked as the next few days she told me she was dating somebody and she didn't know what I wanted with her, either to be friends or something else...

So clearly, this is not just something that happened. I am doing something wrong here.

Is it my approach?
    It couldn't be my actual performance as in both ocassions I had them very well entertained.

Need some help here. :wavey:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How many times do we have to go over this? Just wondering.

3. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Oh its you. :hsugh:

I don't know. Just looking for a solution. :hsugh:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

Look, I've said it in all your threads before. You're going about looking at the situations all wrong.

On the first date you say things were going great and then you asked for a kiss, got it, and then things just fell apart with communication after the date.

Second date you said things went fine, you decided somehow that kissing her was a bad idea (which it isn't) and then psyched yourself out by saying things went sour because you chose a movie as the first date :hsugh: While unoriginal, I still highly doubt the reason she admitted to you days later that she was actually already seeing someone was because you went to a movie on the first date.

None of us know you. We have no idea what you say on these dates, how you act, who these girls are and what is going on in their lives, or what you are doing after these dates....The point is we all can't analyze you when we aren't there. The best advice we probably can give you is situation by situation or tell you to read some of those PUA books all the guys are in love with for tips at least.

5. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

didn't read your thread. grow balls :dunno:

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

there is no cookie cutter thing to dates. some girls already know they want to have your dick inside them, some girls need a date or more to figure it out. its about judging the moment and doing what feels right not what is expected of you.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd:

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol this guys been helped but failed to listen.

9. TrailerParkMark

TrailerParkMark New Member

Maybe he shouldn't date girls who already have boyfriends... Simplest solution is usually the best....