Nothing new, but interesting/true

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ferrari430, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Ferrari430

Ferrari430 New Member

I was talking with a friend earlier today on the topic of sex being withheld in relationships. She was saying how when she's sexually attracted to a guy, she wouldn't hesitate to have sex, but if she wanted a true relationship with someone she would wait and withhold sex for a long period.

I've always heard that women often think like this (note: not always) but never really believed it. Makes no sense in my mind, so i'll just chalk it up as chick logic. Funny how women think sometimes

2. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

I'm a chick and absolutely do not follow that train of thought. If I want a lasting relationship I want to know if we're sexually compatible right off the bat. I hate wasting time. Unless he's rich, then that doesn't matter ;).

3. NCS

NCS Active Member

very few women can logically explain their actions relative to attraction. the reason being that its not logical in the first place, so they have to understand how to backwards-rationalize attraction into rules & logic. good luck there :)

ask her: "so that means you've never had a true relationship with a guy you've had sex with on one of the first few dates?"

if she's attractive, has options, is in her 20's, i'm sure the answer is "of course i have" which disproves her theory about herself and proves that you can't listen to what she says on this subject.