A&P Note to self: Print rasterbations at school

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by dano, Aug 7, 2007.

1. dano

dano OT Supporter

I've got a el cheapo Canon printer with small cartridges. I printed a 16-page rasterbation and it killed off a cartridge and then killed its replacement. :mamoru:

This shit is free at school, and it's not my money. Well, technically, but fuck you, you know what I mean.

Here's the pic I used, not even anything super fantastic. It came out really well though as a rasterbation so I'm happy. Shot with my old A75:

[​IMG]

I gotta go find some frames. I don't care if the standard is not framing them, it would just look too hokey without something keeping them together besides tape.
    Feel free to post your own, if you've done any, so I have some ideas for the future. :wavey:

2. isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch This thread sucks

3. CornUponCob

CornUponCob New Member

Typically a rasterbation is done when you have a large clear object that will look badass when life size... like a person or a car.

Why did you choose that picture?

4. dano

dano OT Supporter

Very true indeed, but I wanted something totally different. If you look at the compiled printed pictures up close, it fucks with your eyes. You can't even tell what in the name of God you're looking at, but step back it's clear as day.

I tried making a few one of the more typical rasterbations, one I almost did was the face of a statue at the local art institute, but when blown up and previewed it just looked too plain.