Not trying to be a jerk, but..........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Apr 3, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I have a problem with all the girls I date..

Before I have sex with them I'm really into them and care about them and don't want to mess anything up, then we have sex and I lose all interest. Usually after the 1st time we have sex, it's hard for me to maintain an erection during other sexual encounters.
    So typically they realize I show no emotion towards them and break up with me after a month or two.

I'm not trying to treat girls badly, I do respect them but I can't get over this problem..

For a recent example: Met a very good looking, nice girl 3 months ago. Everytime we went out, we had a blast. She's easy to talk to, has a good sense of humor and is fun.
    Well, we had sex 2 weeks ago for the first time and since then I haven't cared if I get to see her and have no feelings for her. It's like this everytime. :sadwavey:

2. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Sounds like you may need to talk to a therapist about this one.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

hrm.... sounds like you like the "thrill of the chase" sorta deal. i could see how that could be if you had sex within a couple weeks of meeting someone, but waiting 3 months is kinda long :dunno:.

have you ever had ANY long-term relationships?

4. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

7 months and that was just cause I never broke up with her.. I don't usually break up with girls even though I feel no attachment. I think it's because I don't like being alone and I like having someone to talk to and hang out with that's "closer" than a friend. They usually end up being trophy Gf's that I take over to friends houses, to stores, etc..

5. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Sex is good (most girls tell me I'm the best they've ever had. Probably because I can go for hours/go fast and I'm slightly larger than average?) and I don't feel any emotional connection even during sex. But it's not like just for the sake of fucking cause I'm not a very horny person usually.. I mean sometimes I see a girl that I really want to fuck the hell out of then leave but usually I can look at really hot girls without ever thinking sexually.

6. blk3clatl

blk3clatl Well that's trouble, my friend. That's big trouble

maybe youre gay?

7. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

:eek3: Umm.. No.

8. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

....or try not to have sex with them yet...until you have developed more emotion feelings....unless u dont even want to build up any feelings :sadwavey:

9. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

it sounds like you're putting up a very unbreakable wall. sex sometimes is able to bring out the vulnerability in someone, have them develop even deeper feelings. but instead, you close off. you do the complete opposite so you won't feel that vulnerability of emotionally connecting with someone, so you won't get hurt by them. like iso said, try not to have sex until you're able to develop more of an attachment...or see a therapist.