A&P Not the greatest anime drawing..but..

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Orgy Tomatoh, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Orgy Tomatoh

Orgy Tomatoh Guest

I just started drawing anime so try not to be too harsh on me. :nono: Well here it is.
    [​IMG]

2. AnN ToE KneE

AnN ToE KneE New Member

Are you using crayons for color? Or are you just drawing on a rough surface? Try drawing over a stack of paper. It will result in a much smoother surface.

3. Orgy Tomatoh

Orgy Tomatoh Guest

No I was just drawing on a rough surface. I was drawing on my kitchen table which is probably not the greatest idea :/ But thanks for the tip ^_^

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Another good idea would be to take more time drawing, sketch out with a pencil and colour in slowly and evenly. Don't rush it, which is what you have done. No 1/2 ass jobs ;)

5. Orgy Tomatoh

Orgy Tomatoh Guest

Ya...I did it in like 5 minutes! Haha... It's weird..I can only draw once in awhile when I get the urge to.

6. SICK GUY

SICK GUY 69, DUDE!!

remember that you have an eraser. i notice too many people seem to forget this fact and try to draw really precise right off the bat. the result is usually the jaggedy heavy lines. dont be affraid to let your pencil go crazy. you can always erase the parts you dont like and refine the ones you do later.

7. Crazie

Crazie Guest

I see nothing. :dunno:

8. Dr. Woo

Dr. Woo Guns don't kill people

You familiar with Photoshop? Penciling your drawing then coloring with Photoshop = badass pics, like this one:

[​IMG]

Recently did that one. The coloring is FUN. :coold: