not sure...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Jun 7, 2006.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

ok well i've been dating this one girl for 3 months, and we finally ended our relationship do to the fact that we just didnt get a long. well i have a myspace account, and a few days ago i get a message from a girl at a school that i used to go to. this has been like 5-8 years ago though. i used to have a real big crush on her, but never really did anything. we moved, so i just moved on.

well we talked all day today texting back and forth and she says she really wants to see me and for me to come down and hang out with her. what im wondering is, is it even worth getting into a relationship with a girl 2 hours away from me, when i havent even seen her in 6-8 years besides recent photos?

she is so sweet though on the phone, we were talking about how when i came down to her town next time, we would go out on my boat *which is down there* and we would stay out there all day, and when the sun set we would cuddle and kiss while we watched the stars. personally, after coming out of a relationship with a girl who pretty much just told me to go kill myself on a daily basis, makes me want just to hold her close.

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

just watch out for rebound. why're you talking to this girl about cudding and kissing under the stars when you haven't seen her in 7 or 8 years?

3. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

i'm in a relationship almost 2 hours drive away. i'll be honest with you, ever since i moved we've argued more but i've learned if the relationship is worth it to you as is the girl and both are willing to put forth the effort, then distances of that short shouldn't come between you. i'm not saying my relationship is such a success story yet, we're still pretty new at this distance thing (we used to live only 10 min apart before i was transferred to a new office), but i have every hope in the world that it'll work out. good luck with it.

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

guess that fuck on the subway bathroom floor was just too much in her memeory eh?

5. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

She is messed up I know, but she broke up with me.