Not sure what to think

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Riconosuave, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I hadn't really planned on doing much last night, but a bit after midnight, I got a call from this girl whom I hadn't hung out with in a while. I know this girl through mutual friends, and we've always hung out with our group of friends. She's had a bf this whole time too. It had been 4 months since we last hung out, and I briefly ran into her a few weeks back. She called me up last night and wanted me to hang out with her and some friends. Headed over there. Had a good time, and she told me that she had broken up with her bf for good. Looks like we'll be hanging out later on tonight too. I'm thinking she just needs some cool friends to hang with, and I fit that nice guy profile.

2. Probably using you as a rebound at the moment.

3. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

if the girls' not in your social circle... a text/call after midnight is pretty much a booty call

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Who cares? what do YOU want? Do you want to have sex/date/be her boyfriend? If you would be good for her, then you going after what you want is also doing whats good for her.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

YEP!

Girls are pretty typical when it comes to calling the few guys they were attracted to the minute after they break up.

6. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I've never really gotten that vibe from her that she was interested or wanted to hook it up while she was with her bf. And I'm not really getting that vibe right now either, although she's always been very friendly. Then again, a woman has to practically strip in front of me for me to get any vibes. We've been hanging out, but there haven't been any chances where we've been alone. She is a cool and attractive woman. Would definitely hook it up if that is what she wants.

7. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy