not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dscallaway69, Apr 29, 2005.

1. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I'm not sure what to do because it seems like i have tried everything i can think of. I dated this girl a few years ago and we just kind of split up to see other people just to see what it was like. since we have been best friends and have both done our own thing and we have very strong feelings for each other. the problem is we are both very untrusting and unwilling to give our hearts to someone. I have finally gotten to where i am willing to take a chance but she still isn't. I know she loves me it is just she is afraid to completely let the feeling in. she is very independent and likes it that way. she is afraid if she does finaly accept her feelings and things don't work out she will be crushed and doesn't want to lose me. I guess the question is, is there anything I can do to get her over the hump and take a chance or do i just have to wait it out.

2. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

you just have to wait it out. you can't force anyone to go into something that they aren't willing to.

maybe you guys need to sit down, write out the pro's and con's and she what you guys come up with. that would prolly be the best idea at this point.

most important thing: don't force her into it!